-_- signnnn

Off-Topic Discussions
TanWong

-_- signnnn

Post by TanWong »

my car just got broke into last night.. the bastards stole my MD player, MP# player and my school bag....... and at the same night, he stole another car's rims, the sad part was the guy jsut got his rims 2 days ago also his whole stero system as gone....so i jsut wondering what is the chance the cop will find the stuffs back to us?
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: -_- signnnn

Post by Dali »

you want a cop to do actual police work :p if you have the serial numbers you have a little better chance getting the stuff back but it is slim to none, the items are probably in a pawn shop or out of town by now. last november my driver side window was broke and cd player ripped out, just last friday some kid broke my passenger side window while i was at work around noon then took off running, didnt steal anything. good luck.
1993 White gs klze.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

are you actually expecting cops to do some work? good luck, i am sorry for you, but they dont do S#!T, when mom's eclipse was hit and run they didnt even bother to catch guy while he was running and could've been caught easily....if they actually would've tried to. damn you cops when are you gonna do some work instead of giving me and other guys tickets for 'stickers, mufflers, etc"
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

they gave me the case number though..
dunno why i dun feel safe to park the car outside now
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

fick mitmaks you are so dense sometimes... All against the cops until your **** gets stolen... then who do you call? The fire department? :roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”