X2

Off-Topic Discussions
The_Great_Tonge

X2

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

I saw it today and really liked it. I read the comics alot when I was younger and some of the info in the movie was a bit twisted but i guess it some poetic liscence. Good action and great animation!
canadian_ice

Re: X2

Post by canadian_ice »

I saw it friday night - it was alot better than the first one! Too bad Colossus was only in it for like 2 minutes...he's the coolest one :(
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Yea, I think Jean is gonna come back as phoenix in the next one. The eye thing gave it away to me at the beginning of the movie and also the shape of the phoenix in the water at the end. <p>But Nightcrawler was cool how they made him teleport with the swirls of smoke when he dissappeared. <p>Well done movie and a good sequel. But I still think the matrix reloaded and The return of the king will be better!!
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

The Rx8 and Wolverine had to be the best parts of the movie.
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

I dont see how they are gonna do the Phoenix Saga in one movie. It took like 6 or 7 months in the comic books and even the cartoon version of it was 5 hrs(10, half hour episodes) long. I totaly agree thats what they were setting up, but I think they will have to butchure it to make it one movie.<p>I know Stryker is from the comic books, but did they just makeup Deathstrike? I dont remember her at all.<p>I say in the next movie they will bring in Jubalie and Colosus, and have Rogue get the rest of her powers in the whole Mystic thing. They are gonna just continue the mutant registration battle and have them fight Magnito and his hechmen more.<p>I would love to see the Phoenix Saga but I dont want to see them destroy it.
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Deathstrike is some japanese lady in the cmoic. Her and wolvirine had a love hate relationship going on. I was wonder if they will deal with the nightcrwaler/mistique relationship.(son/mother) I guess its really hard to turn a comic book series so complex like the xmen saga and put it into a movie. Hell the should just do the onslaught series. Everyone in there mother would be in that movie. Oh ya...damn stupid canadians!!! Always druggin people and fusing weird metal to poor mutant bones, shame on you!! :D
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

On the X-Men movie website they have a brief little thing in both Nightcrawler and Mystic's profiles about them possibly being related
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

I saw the movie and loved it, I'm going back again on Sat, I'm actually really looking forward to it. It was so much better than the first in everyway. I watched the first film last night and it was just so boring and bland. Hardly any decent action, boring characters (Toad and Sabertooth), etc. etc. But they did a really good job with the second film. Fav character was Nightcrawler. The beginning scene with him in the White House was just totally crazy. I'am glad that they havent made Rogue fly yet (from what I can remember, she did fly in the comic) when she got sucked out of the plane I thought she was gonna figure out that she can fly then, but Nightcrawler popped in and saved her, that was just too cool. But yeah, all in all it was an awesome movie.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

The movie was awesome. Wolverine was one bad mofo...nightcralwer was pretty cool too... my favorite scene was when he was in the white house. That one chick that was like wolverine was one HOT babe too.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Off-Topic”