Got pulled over for BS

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3man83

Got pulled over for BS

Post by mx3man83 »

I was at a 4 way stop when i pulled up to the stop sign before a cop did, who was going perpendicular to me, so i took off first. It was one of those things where he started to go but saw me going so he hit is brakes...so then he follows me about a block or 2, and pulls me over..im at the university area so there is no where to pull over, so i go about a block and pull in a parking lot..so he comes up to me and is a total tool..hes like what did they teach you to do before you got your license to do when a cop is pulling you over?? just being sarcastic and crap.....then hes like what color are your turn signals suppose to be??? Once again...hes being a total DI@k!! In the mean time, im answereing his questions nicely...just being myself(i have a thing for getting out of tickets by just being myself and not being afraid of them, yet not sucking to them)...Im like "so is that why you pulled me over??" HE's like "well you want to be smart about it, fine ill write you a ticket!!" so he did..then he procedes to tell me that im not going to be driving my car home tonight since i dont have insurance..im like WTF because i do have insurance, I guess my company didnt report it to MVD yet...then as things go on he becomes less of a DIC&!!! then hes like "im not going to sit here and baby sit you...but you arent certified to be driving this car on the road.." then he leaves..and i toook off too...so now i have to waste my time, go to court, change my turn signals to red, and probaly pay a fine all because a poor little ole cop got mad because i took off before him. I guess he thought since he was behind the badge he didnt have to give other drivers the courtesys that everyone else is suppose to....by the way, my turn signals(the rear ones, the ones in question), arent blue or anything, they are just plain light bulbs..i guess you would consider it a shade of yellow or white..
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Got pulled over for BS

Post by mitmaks »

thats my point man...theyre just molested & bullied kids that grew up to get back at everyone else, i bet if someone would be brave enough and fought cop man to man with no guns and sticks, cop would start crying lol, but he feels so "powerfull and bully" when hes got his pos ford and gun.
man maybe u should consider being cop? nobody stops u when u go 60 in 35, nothing happens if u hit someone in ur cruiser, city just gonna pay for it no worries.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

It's just beyond me why a cop who is suppose to be protecthing the citizens is pulling me over for having the "wrong" colored lights...there is so much actual crime going on, especially in tucson...why dont the concentrate on the people that are stealing car stereos?? Why not the people that are mugging other people?? But nooo...can't do that..we have to pull someone over because they took off before me and he has the wrong colored lights...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

Damn, this is like the third post on someone getting pulled over. There must be a trend or something going on.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Yup cops are out to get us mx-3 drivers!! :p
My Cardomain site
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

all cops hate people who like to work on their cars and save some money on maintenance fees and wanting to be noticed.. they don't like our kind. i get stared down all the time in my car by cops. but its rewarding when pedestrians and kids at my bro's high school stare at my car too.. whether it be good or bad stares.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

and some cops are pricks, some are cool. but i DO understand why he pulled you over. down here, you have to have amber or red turnsignals that can be seen from 100ft. back.. our reverse lights need to be white that can be seen from 50ft.. why? because red and amber is more visible than white in day or night. this is why most stoplights have RED as the stoplight, instead of white. white light is mistaken for lots of things during nighttime and daytime.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

If you see 4 red lights in a row, and then one white one on the right OR left side blinking..what are you going to think is in front of you?? A fuc#$ing moose?
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Oops i mean five red lights in a row, if you count the "third" brake light...If you see that in front of you maybe it is Rudolph and his 4 couisins headed straight for you.
My Cardomain site

Return to “Off-Topic”