Should I trade my car...

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Should I trade my car...

Post by mitmaks »

u better edit ur posts fast jeffy, honda haters will be here any minute and u will be flamed upon, and no CX is lightest, who are u dude, ure some 16 yo kid dont argue with me, i know far more than u about cars, search this board and u will see that ze swaps are cheaper to do than an H22, or most any other honda swap and i strongly recommend that u leave board and go joing typer.com since ure honda lover, we dont have passion for hondas here, only MAZDA MX-3.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jeff

Post by jeff »

The miserly VX weighs the lightest with a 2,094-lb curb weight, with the CX not far behind at 2,108 lbs, the DX at 2,178 lbs and the Si weighing a portly 2,390 lbs. (The DX Coupe, by comparison, weighs in at 2,234 lbs, with the EX Coupe at 2,390 lbs.) The VX and CX are plastered with less sound-deadening materials than the DX or especially the Si. Otherwise, the difference in weight has to do with lighter wheels on the VX, lack of air conditioning and, on the DX, additional small items like an adjustable steering column, and cargo cover, so by buying any of those three models with plans to modify them, you are starting out on fairly equal ground.<p>Why don't you do some research and shut up for once.. misinformed stupid moron
VX IS the lightest civic made.... but you are right aren't you.. even though I just proved you wrong.. and I drive an MX-3.. I just happen to like hondas.... you are nothing more the a misinformed punk
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

no ure the punk, show me proof jiffy lube, first comes CX, VX, DX, Si and only then they can run 13's with H22 accord is too heavy for 13 seconds dude and dont make guys on this board hate u, teaching u that H22 swap is more expensive than ZE. show me where did u find weight stats on those civics. more involved into swapping H22 properly than ZE, more cost and still you get less torque than ZE.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
jeff

Post by jeff »

Did you not just read those facts that were taken off a Honda website stating the lightest was the VX? Don't like the facts? that's all good? I was just re-reading your other posts on the topic that you got your first speeding ticket.. and that you only make 90-100 dollars a week??? what do you do ?? panhandle or work at your local McDonalds?? Judging but your spelling and the use of "u" instead of typing out you that you are do pretty much nothing.. perhaps a rich kid that mommy and daddy pay for everything? that shows some pure class as well.. I herad that they are replaying the word you by the letter u ?.... By the way.. how old are you as well?? 16ish I'm thinking.. but then again, I have met many 16 years olds with more intelligence then yourself. You come across as someone that was droped and beaten when a small child. Or just one raging dope head that doens't know any better... or better yet.. Perhaps you are one of those internet tough guys?? yeah that one almost suits you I think.. "hey u, u wanna internet fight". You are in some serious need of help. I would seek both knowledge and grammer lessons if I were you. maybe if you had both of those qualities you would not be making 90-100 dollars a week.. and you could get more stuff for your MX-3 so that more cops will pull you over for it (cause it was that and not speeding right?)
I think that my rant is done now<p>[ April 26, 2003: Message edited by: jeff ]</p>
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

i dont know what site you took those "specs" off of, but id like you to post it here so everyone could see "your point" and no i am not rich kid and i work myself and you probably dont, if you want go look up my profile and on yahoo too, i am 20. by the way dont put crap like hondas on this site.. its dedicated to only mx-3 and mazda related discussions, go look on ebay CX is lightest everyone knows that, ask administrators or any other member.
jeff

Post by jeff »

HAHAHHAHAha..... Ebay.. go and look on eaby!! you MORON!! yeah, let's get our facts off ebay!! did you know that a simple exhaust would increase your power by 10-15 horse power.. it must be true! it's on EBAY!!! and same as those eletric turbos!!! HUGE power.. says so on ebay!!
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

who cares about ebay, i dont. if you wanna race lets do it, bring your vx with H22 and i will bring my mx3 with klze or my '68 Charger R/T <---you choose one you want to race against. like i said you love hondas leave board and go discuss swaps, etc. on honda boards.
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Whoa, chill out guys, I didn't mean to start a flame war here. Here are some stats on a '94 Accord EX, and as you can see it is not a torqueless wonder, it actually has more torque than horsepower:<p>Weight: 2800 lbs
Base Engine Size: 2.2 liters
Horsepower: 145 hp
Torque: 147 ft-lbs.
Manual: 25 mpg / 31 mpg
0-60: 8.3
1/4 Mile: 16.5 <p>If I had a GS instead of the RS I would definetly keep the MX-3, but the 4 banger isn't exactly ballsy. You guys can call me traitors and everything but I have no brand loyalties, I judge cars on a car to car basis. Both the MX and the Accord have good engine swap possibilities but I'm not looking to make an 11 second drag car. If I got the Accord I wouln't be interested in getting body kits or wings or turbos or anything else, just some bolts ons like intake, exhaust, and headers maybe. <p>There are a lot of people on this board who hate hondas just to hate hondas. I can't understand why-they are just cars, but if there is some real advantage of one over the other I'd like to know what you guys think.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

in 1992 and 1993 the info for the civic hb are as follows:
Si: 2326 lbs
DX: 2178 lbs
CX: 2094 lbs
VX: 2094 lbs<p>in 1994 and 1995 the curb weights were as follows:
Si: 2390 lbs
DX: 2778 lbs
CX: 2108 lbs
VX: 2094 lbs<p>in 92 and 93 they both weighed the same in 94 they added something to the CX to make it heavier.<p>However, in all years the peformance is as follows:<p>Si: 125hp @ 6600 & 106 lbs @ 5200
DX: 102hp @ 5900 & 98 lbs @ 5000
CX: 70hp @ 5000 & 91 lbs @ 2000
VX: 92hp @ 5500 & 97 lbs @ 4500<p>
lets stop arguing about who's penis is bigger and agree you're both right.
jeff

Post by jeff »

I'm not really disagreeing with him.. he just comes across as a litte punk.. he thinks that I'm the young one.. when in reality I'm much older then him... chance are I know more about him in the automotive industry since I've actaully be schooled in it.. and yet he goes on and on about things in which he knows nothing about. This BOY.. needs to just learn when he's at the wrong and stop trying to be "all that". and yes I'm aware that this is an MX-3 board and I do have an MX-3.. I don't have a honda.. but a Civic VX with an H22 in it would OWN a MX-3 with a ZE in it.. it's just common sense to know that... Less weights.... and more powerful engine.. do the math.. if you can that is
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

facts please? H22 engine how much torque ze 195, simple as that.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Out of hand post. Accord = family sedan. MX-3 = economy sports coupe. Both can be quick with engine swaps. Mazda engine swaps are always cheaper than Honda engine swaps, hp for hp. Get an H22 accord and I'll race him from a stop, roll, at the track, in an autox, whatever...
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
jeff

Post by jeff »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>facts please? H22 engine how much torque ze 195, simple as that.<hr></blockquote><p>
H22A - 11.0 : 1 220 HP @ 7200 rpm 163 lb/ft @ 6500 rpm<p>The ZE only has 22 More lb/ft then the H22A... and lacks 20 horspower from it... there's your facts... boy
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

and how much pricewise $$$?? $4-$5K compared to ze, then SHOW US or at least link where civic beat mx3 with ze?
jeff

Post by jeff »

off of hondahookup.com
1992 Civic Si hatch w/ h22a - 13.466@103mph <p>stock.... and in the Si at that.. it would be faster in the VX by quite a bit.. very low 13's or high 12's once again<p>can I please see time slips for mx-3 now... or a site.. or something stating a fast time STOCK!<p>[ April 27, 2003: Message edited by: jeff ]</p>

Return to “Off-Topic”