VENTING OUT!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
jeff

Re: VENTING OUT!!!!

Post by jeff »

I agree with the extremely low intellegence displayed by both people ranting about law enforcement. people like you should not be driving..
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> i am NOT sharing it with no city or cop, they can suck my ..... i am just not paying and no...... and believe me my car has better handling than crown viktoria does i drove both.. <hr></blockquote><p>How old are you?
Eventually you'll learn that for every action there is a consequence. And that some times you just have to live with what you've done. Oh yea, and to follow the rules.
Sure I speed, but when I get caught, i don't get pissed. I know that if i choose to go over the speed limit, there is a risk involved.
The fact that you think the mx can out run a crown vic is asinine. A normal crown vic MAYBE(probably not), but not a cruiser. If you think they just buy crown vics and leave them stock you're dead wrong. information about cruisers
¤Kelli¤
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jeff:
I agree with the extremely low intellegence displayed by both people ranting about law enforcement. people like you should not be driving..<hr></blockquote><p>no I should be driving i never got into crash and i am responsible driver, 10 over speed limit isnt much at all, and people like the one that hit my mothers car and caused her to go to chiropractor for 2 months and car is still totaled since they didnt catch guy, they didnt even try and he was afoot when he ran from scene... i am not paying for some non violent ticket while there's met labs in my city that get busted every other week.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

crown viktoria sucks and no we dont have those "intercept' my *** cruisers just plain crown vik's and even then they go only 130mph at top???? i can go faster than that in mx3 and they run 1/4 mile in...16.9 seconds, thats like 17 seconds, thats SLOW
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i used to think you had some credit on this board. Your mx aint going 130 less you drive it off a cliff. you can make it to 200mph and you'd still get caught. When you run from police you dont run from ONE cop car, youre running from the whole force. And what the hell does driving 17 seconds in a quarter mile have to do with driving on real streets. Grow up man
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

actually a guy that bought a police cruiser kept all police accesories on the inside, and the bumper guard up front and put synthetic oil and put intake and exhaust on his car and ran a 14 something 1/4. Not bad for a heavy boat.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I dont care how much HP you put in your MX-3, you'll never out run the cops. U cant out run the radio. If you run from the cops, you deserve jail time. Your not only gonna get yourself killed, but u'll put others lives at risk. If you were speeding, pull over. You'll be pissed then, but imagine when they caught you after running. Ever watch "The scariest police chases"?
They thought they could run too..<p>[ April 25, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

those crown vics can fly. They can go at least 200 mph even though they look stock. Some cruisers dont say "police interceptor" on them but they're still beefed up cars with improved suspension & handling and improved engine performance. If you live in a big city they sometimes put the 302 under the hood(5.0L). Then think of numbers.. 1 of you vs. 5 or more of them theres no way your MX could outrun them even if you could go 300mph.
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

I'm not condoning it because it is a really, really stupid thing to do but a lot more people run from the cops and get away than most people think. Most of the time cops don't want to hurt other drivers so they won't initiate a chase. Like what was mentioned earlier they will get your liscence plate number and show up at your door with a nice set of handcuffs. Best thing to do if you are being chased is find a back alley to ditch your car and then run like hell and report your car stolen, but I would only advise this if you have a corpse, 100 lbs of cocaine and a couple of machine guns in your trunk! :D <p>I think some of you guys are over reacting, no body on this board is actually going to run from the cops, they are just pissed off and letting off some steam-give them a break, you can't honestly say that you have never day dreamed about running from the cops. If I were going to run I would not take my MX-3, it is quick and manuverable for a car but nothing compared to a street bike. :D
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

200mph? are u in ur mind dude ? cruisers cant go 200, theyre lucky if they can go up to 150 at the most...cmon its only ford not dodge daytona...and i am getting dodge charger r/t ultimate street machine..
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

just my two cents" FU*K THA POLICE"
all i ask is that morgan die in a car crash
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Um what to say WOW. Alot of people are giving alot of info here and ****. But the one guy is overeacting, I was letting of steam cause it was my first ticket. I would never think to outrun a cop in any kinda of car be it a damn McLaren F1. They will find you sooner or later. And the price you could pay is not worth it. <p>Hmm what would you rather pay. $100 ticket or your life?<p>You decide!
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
crown viktoria sucks and no we dont have those "intercept' my *** cruisers just plain crown vik's and even then they go only 130mph at top???? i can go faster than that in mx3 and they run 1/4 mile in...16.9 seconds, thats like 17 seconds, thats SLOW<hr></blockquote><p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
200mph? are u in ur mind dude ? cruisers cant go 200, theyre lucky if they can go up to 150 at the most...cmon its only ford not dodge daytona...and i am getting dodge charger r/t ultimate street machine..<hr></blockquote><p>Mitmaks, you seem to be the expert in crown vics...soo is it 130 or 150?? ....I'm not dissin you or anything but you sure do post alot of BS on this board..I don't mind though, I find most of it quite humorous. Keep on keepin' on!!! I need a good laugh every now and then...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

its 130 dude... but theres no way theyre going 200 mph that was very stupid comment, imagine ford going 200 mph man.. ha ha can you say "nascar racing" lol "daytona 500" perhaps? and no i am not criminal only first ticket that is. oh well gonna go work some more on car, make it faster so next time i can run. one hot rodder made flip-up license plate that was cool , u see cop u flip it up and u just go...theres too many '33 ford hotrods around town.
jeff

Post by jeff »

I just don't understand you.... Have you ever seen those police chase videos.. where the cops ARE out running pretty much everything except for porches and high end cars.. they may run a low quarter mile time ( which they don't) but they could end pretty much take any car on the road except for high end sports car on the highway.. even your MX-3!!! not that it should be a suprise to you.. although I'm thinking that it might be.. you sound like a moron so you probably think that you car could beat it... why don't you just go out and line up against a cop??
you could just speed away and laugh at him.. and then when he catches you in about 10 seconds after you start.. you could just not pay the ticket that he gives you.. becuase you are too cool to pay to cops any money for a ticket .. and then when you don't pay your ticket you will think that you are the big man.. untill you get cuaght again and then you lose your license or what not.. But.... that doen't bother you.. cause you a wayyyyy too cool right ??? right, that's what I thought.. let's all cheer for the cool man!!<p>[ April 26, 2003: Message edited by: jeff ]</p>

Return to “Off-Topic”