nintendo emulation

Off-Topic Discussions

nintendo emulation

Post by Guest »

Just wondering if anyone here is into gaming system emulation? I got a super nintendo one the other day and was playing super mario bros and zelda, I actually beat zelda, that game never gets old. I dl'ed a nintendo64 emulator and majora's mask, it actually works pretty good, a little laggy at times but still fun. Anyways im just waiting to pick up the old lady and thought this would be a cool subject!
mattster

Re: nintendo emulation

Post by mattster »

yeah i downloaded the super NES emulator a while back, definitely a fun thing to do.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I had an SNES emulator but it sucks. The graphics suck, and the games lag. What one did you get? I don't remember the name of the one I had but I hated it do I deleted it. The graphics on my NES emulator are better. I also have a good Sega Genesis emulator. I havn't found a N64 emulator that runs, so I'd love the name of the N64 emulator you have. Also, what are the specs of your PC?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

nintendo= NESticle
Super NES= s9x1.33a
64= Corn02
Genesis= wgens130b<p>If anyone needs any games lemme know i've just about got them all. however if you dont own the actual game , you must delete the ROM within 24 hours disclaimer disclaimer blah blah blah.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Post by Guest »

hey, sonic how is does corn64 work for you? Ive tried a few. hey visualxtc"project 64" has worked the best for me. It emulates perfect and there is very little lag. Oh and I use zsnes for super nintendo. My machine is a pentIII800, gforce4 mx440se and 384MB of Ram. Oh and my OS is win98 SE.<p>Oh and sonic have you used a emulator the is like nes/snes/gameboy all in one with a really cool display? I had it a while back and havent been able to find it or remember the name? THanks
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

corn actually works pretty good on my laptop (1 ghz, no fancy graphics card). The only game it has a problem with is mariokart64. The players are invisible. I havent really tried anything else for NES. NESticle as been the best emulator i've seen for NES games.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

A few years ago I stumbled upon emulators... I went nuts days on end downloading ROMS. Then it got boring.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

I've got Atari, NES, Sega Mastersystem, Super NES, Genesis, Neo Geo, Turbo Graphix, Playstation, N64, and some Arcade games.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I have NESticle and JNES. I prefer JNES because of a few different reasons. I tried project 64 and it gave me an error that says my computer can't handle it :shrug: I think the graphics card. I'll have to try the other ones. I'd love to get some more ROM's I have like 800 for NES, like 200 for Genesis, around 200 for SNES, and none for N64. Also, I found a few things on how to hook a Playstation, N64, and Game cube paddle to the PC. I have tried it with the PS paddle with no success. Has anyone done this?? Also I'd like info on how to hook a Gennesis, Xbox, SNES, and NES paddle up. I think that would rock to be able to play with a true paddle.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
mattster

Post by mattster »

agreed on NESticle<p>agreed on the fact that it gets boring after awile
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page

Return to “Off-Topic”