wrecked my car today

Off-Topic Discussions
MazdaGirl

Re: wrecked my car today

Post by MazdaGirl »

Wow, sorry to hear and see that. What exactly happened? There's quite the amount of damage!<p>How are you doing? Are you alright?<p>Let us all know! :) <p>take care
Stacey
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

yeah im good. really stiff but i can live with it. i hit a ditch then rolled then slid on the drivers side for like 20ft. the 2 guys that were with me aren't even sore so i consider us very lucky.
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

btw i had the drivers window cracked open and thats how all the stones and stuff got in and also i don't have full coverage so insurence pays nothing.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Thats an even Bigger kick in the mommy daddy button!
Sorry to hear that man
Atleast when u crashed u didn't cuase an accident, and have the whole thing put on u... My insurance is THROW THE ROOF! thats why I am on foot right now
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
TheRedGeneral

Post by TheRedGeneral »

The thing that sucks most about wrecking your car is that you know if you did one thing different you would have been ok, I hit ice and hit a mailbox, i was only going 35 mph and it was the only ice one the road anywhere, It was about a 100 yard long patch of it. But if i went any other road home that night i wouldnt have hit the mail box and fuccccckkkkeeddd up the front of my car as well as cutting my fuel line, O yeah i dont drive a mx-3 its a Firebird Trans-am it can lose control quickly
Ryan
Mo s Ricer

Post by Mo s Ricer »

dude that really sux i hit a dear with my car and it was fizable and i still cryed if that was my car id prolly still be crying at this point in time.and u said ur parting out ur car? if the driver side heald light is in good shap and not broke id be interested in it and i might be interested in the tail lights.
mosricer is powerd by mx-3's,gen2 mr2's and of course SUBARU'S.
Live Life One Ride At A Time.
dudley

Post by dudley »

How much you bwant for the rims?
dudley

Post by dudley »

How much you want for the rims?
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Looks kinda like a del sol w/out the back window, but dude!!! sorry to hear about that man, stoopid squirrels, blasted rats with fuzzy tails, i usually try to speed up when i see them crossing the streets, they always tear up our yard. :mad:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

u want the stock rims or my aftermarket ones?
DeEzStYlZ

Post by DeEzStYlZ »

Hey ppl that crash really sucked i know i was in it<p>[ January 02, 2003: Message edited by: Biggs ]</p>

Return to “Off-Topic”