how come they discontinued Precidias?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: how come they discontinued Precidias?

Post by wyldside »

If they kept a similar design, maybe just a little bit longer...just a little..., and had a choice of 3 models: <BR>1.8 Lt 4cyl Man<BR>2.5 Lt V6 Man or auto<BR>2.5 Lt V6 turbo or supercharged Man or auto<P>That would be awesome!<BR>They would totally make huge sales.<P>Maybe even develop it to be hydrogen powered for the future.<BR> :D
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
claude

Post by claude »

When I changed my tires, a guy a little older than me (I'm 35) came to me and said:" what is that?" looking at my car. I explained. He asked if it was a 2001 or 2002 !!!! I said no it's a 93 (but new paint and new lights) He said:" first I thought it was a porshe but when I saw the logo I wondered what it was cause a friend of mine has that logo on a miata. After the tire has been changed, he asked to try my car. Which I did. He was telling me that he never drove a car with such handling. He said that with a 130HP engine like those in the protege it would be the nicest car of all. Told him I'll call back next spring when my BPT will be in...
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

The only car I love more then my mx-3 is an RX-7. <P>what really got me to like mx-3s is that I was a big VW Corrado fan and I considered the mx-3 to be a jap spec corrado. Anyways I am glad they don't make em anymore cause I feel like I own a mazda classic car. look at the corrado now, its still a nice car but it looks like an oldsckool car and the mx-3 definatly screams millenium. <P>I do smell a mx-3 gen 2 with perhaps a rotary front wheel drive systems.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Im still upset with natures discontinuation of the dodo bird.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Manach

Post by Manach »

Well, now.. if peeps want a dodo.. they clone it back.. if they can ( maybe against mother law), but if you want that car back.. well you need to speak your minds to whom it may concern.. Mazda.. This make take a while before they resale the cars.. but by then.. we will know our voices counted..<P>2 cents.. ;) and I encourage eevryone to call them at least.. They might have stuff you never knew about your car on files.
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”