Off-Topic Discussions
xtreme_X

which the best gaming system.

Post by xtreme_X »

ps2, game cube or xbox
marshmallow15

Re: which the best gaming system.

Post by marshmallow15 »

gamecube definitely because im a multiplayer type of guy. xbox and ps2 for the online multiplayer games though. its a good thing nintendo is going the same route though.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

PS2 because of the best game in the world gran turismo 3.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

you're all high!!!! It's pong!<BR> Image
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

lol....<P>actually i think in terms of shear power in the consol - XBOX<P>in terms of number of games (and often better) sony...<P>i have owned almost every unit but the Neo geo home unit...<P>I still have:<BR>pong<BR>tournament 2000<BR>odysey II<BR>atari 2600<BR>atari 7800<BR>coleco gemini<BR>colecovision<BR>intellivision<BR>neo geo pocket<BR>micro genius (famicom)<BR>nintendo<BR>gameboy<BR>tvboy<BR>panasonic 3do<BR>super nintendo<BR>nintendo 64<BR>sega maser<BR>sega genesis<BR>sega nomad<BR>sega game gear<BR>sega saturn<BR>sega dreamcast<BR>sony playstaion<BR>xbox<P>I also have a 6' standup version of "hit the ice" hockey and two minature versions (donkey kong and ms.pacman)<P>A little hobby i had before kids...now it's cars and i'm looking at maybe a supra for the summer. :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

I suppose everybody has different taste in video games and consoles but my favorite is the PS2.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

my favorite is ps2.......<BR>the amount of games.......plus a dvd....<BR>2nd nitendo....<BR>its got a few games i like plus its good for kids.....wish they had the japinese version that played dvds<BR>xbox suck....its #1 microsoft....i not a linux nut....but i think they underestimated sony's presense in the gaming comunity...they thought they would take over the market like they have in the pc world...<BR>sega....first mistake nodvd...rushed to fast to make iton the market.....<BR>oh marg....do yah have the 3d game boy<BR>hehhehe<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Manach

Post by Manach »

Pc ? :P I use to love the Super Nintendo, and Ps1 .. But I'm old school there ;)
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macnwigs:<BR><STRONG>colecovision<P>i'm looking at maybe a supra for the summer. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>were you selling a couple of those a while back? cause i tried to by a colecovision from someone.<P>how much do you have to spend on a supra? a guy i know here is selling one, with about everything done to it you could think of. it's a bit pricey though. it's the orange one on ebay.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

X-box all the way. Its more powerfull than the sony, has better graphics and better online capability. True, the sony has more and better games but its also been out for a year longer. there are hundreds of x-box games in the works, they just take a while to develop. BTW, if you like Gran Turismo 3 try Sega GT for the X-box.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

PS2 ALL THE WAYYYYYYY!! too bad i dont have it anymore :D and the best game gta vice city
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

Sorry Xbox owners, but that system sucks *** . Its too damn big (no wonder they called it an X "BOX"), controller is big and clunky, no good games except Halo, and Silent Hill 2. You have to buy a remote to play DVD's (WTF?!?! Microsoft wanting more money). Yeah, its has better graphical capabilities, but thats about it. Graphics dont make a good game system. Gamecube has decent graphics, can prerender unbelievably, look at RE remake and RE Zero. Can pull off impressive 3D, Metroid Prime and is twice the size of Xbox, and has a bigger library and fun games. PS2 is the way to go. Great graphics, DVD playback right out of the box, comfortable controller, huge and great library of games. Even in Japan, last August, PS1 still sold more units than Xbox. Its just s sorry *** sytem. Thats why Microsoft had to buy Rare, in hopes of getting better games to attract more people.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

heheh just wait til 2003...gamecube's game line will dominate. they're making a ridge racer 'next', the final fantasy chronicles, and some other very gruesome and horrific games. they're also producing splinter cell too and mario kart. i cant wait.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

The best NES game, Punch Out ! :D<P>And yes i still have a NES.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !

Return to “Off-Topic”