Candian Hyundia owners ( if there is any of you )

Off-Topic Discussions
mr.hunt

Candian Hyundia owners ( if there is any of you )

Post by mr.hunt »

Not that I have ever thought of owning one but if you do or know someone look into this.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pe/hyundai.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/ ... dai.htm</A> <P>good luck [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
tk1138

Re: Candian Hyundia owners ( if there is any of you )

Post by tk1138 »

I know I'm not canadian, but My wife and I pretended to be when we went to europe last year ;) (we didn't want to be associated w/ G.W. Bush in any way). Anyway, my wife owns a '02 Elantra.<P>Maybe they lied about power & maybe their ethics aren't the best, but it's still a good car. As far as the percent off they were that's close to the probable standard deviation. It's not like published numbers change the actual value. Besides, it still outperformed the other cars we were looking at. They make a lot of poorly supported statements there as well. Basically: I'm not concerned.<P>As for the 'compensation suggested: that's a little crazy. In america (sorry) penalties are supposed to be proportional to the undelivered portion of a contract.<P>BTW, how do you guys like canida overall? My wife and I are considering moving overseas.<P>lata
tk1138<P>There's not really anything I want to say over and over.
maldo

Post by maldo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> BTW, how do you guys like canida overall? My wife and I are considering moving overseas.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>It's "Canada" ;) <P>Love it.
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

didn't the same thing happen with miatas a few years ago?
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Ford did that with their SVT mustangs in either the '99 or '00 model year and their claimed hp was like 25 more than the actual amount. I can understand being upset about this if you buy a sports car but most Hyundai owners probably could care less considering most Hyundais are bought for basic transportation purposes.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!

Return to “Off-Topic”