Note on my car....

Off-Topic Discussions

Note on my car....

Post by Guest »

I was leaving school today and say I crumbled up note underneath the driverside wiper. Well, when I got home I read it and it said "Your car is ugly! Can you afford anything better? You must be poor white trash, you suck. Richard Prick" I think its sad that some kid has to write people notes on leave them on their car like a little girl. I'm not gonna bother finding out who it is, I'll just end up getting pissed and beating the hell out of them, and I dont want to get arrested or start anything.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Note on my car....

Post by Custommx3 »

Jealousy from prolly a honda boy. Let him be like everyone else why we live originality :) <BR>Piss on a Hboy.

Post by Guest »

Maybe, and there are some SERIOUSLY ugly Honda's at my school. If your gonna hook up your car, at least have taste. These guys have none.
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

Maybe he has a crush on you!
¤Kelli¤
Tman

Post by Tman »

What school do you go to? When i lived in Ga. I went to Westside High School (macon) if you know where that is.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Post by Guest »

I went to Roswell High School for 4 years, I go to Independence High School now to make up 1 semester of 12th grade English. It sucks, just one semester and I can graduate.
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

I had stickers of Calvin pissing on honda on my car at one time, but no honda ever screwed with my car. I took them off before I went to the track that way it would be less embrassing when I get beat by a LS, Si, or GSR Honda.

Return to “Off-Topic”