Thing that make me sick

Off-Topic Discussions
JAXasdf

Thing that make me sick

Post by JAXasdf »

This is my story i wrote tonight (i'm working my 12h shift and i'm sleepy) i would like to know what everyone think of this!<P>well... like many peoples, when my good old 240sx broke (my frame broke in half), i said: "lets get something new, better, powerfull (at least i can smoke the civic guys)."<BR>So i thinked, power? no, i dont want a NEON (around 5000$), i hate civic (coz of all those rice civic we see), supra? (is that possible to get a cool supra without engine trouble...) so i was thinking about put like ~9000$ for the car.<BR>I tryed a MX-6.. not bad.. i tryed an MX-3.. i falled in love.. 94 GS STICK!!!<P>ONLY one trouble.. cost me 8100$ no more cash for the mod... i got a friend who got a civic 93DX (~5000$) and one a Neon 97-98 (~6000$) we all got the same budget.. so both of them put big muffler.. sticker..etc.<BR>None for me at the start..<P>Some days later.. i got an COLT who try me.. but i smoked him but he said : My car cost me 3000$ and i can nearly smoke you.. (what a stupid kid) I told him: well.. my car cost me around 8000$, i can smoke you BUT I Prefer my car.. <P>Now what.. my friend with a civic.. (crappy civic with 102hp (around 65whp?!) but who put around 2000$ on STYLE (i think its also called Rice style.. but well..) So all girls look at his car until i smoke him..<P>NOW the big trouble.. one of my friend.. yes.. i know.. what the idea to get that car and not a mx-3.. but he got a Volvo S-70 T-5 SE (i think its an 1999 but i'm not sure) its a Damn ~250 HP that car. But nothing special from the exterior.. all girl look at my friend with that civic with body kit and no one pay attention to his volvo.. wtf with everyone?! he can smoke anything he meet in the street but no one pay attention to his car.. now he's completely angry and he want to purchase a body kit, eurolite, muffler (something like 4"), etc. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>Thanks, Alex.
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy

Re: Thing that make me sick

Post by Guest »

90% of girls who dont really know much about cars go for looks anyway, they could care less about how fast it goes. They just like nice rims, kit, etc. Thats why I'm going for for more show, not go...hehehe
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

Gotta love dem Volvos! They are probably the best sleepers around. My parents have an 89 740 wagon that is stick and rear drive. It is heavy, but the car can move. My favourite Volvo that I drove was a 95 T5-R (world's fastest production wagon) which was bright yellow, with stock 17" gunmetal rims. That thing hauled! I don't think that there are many Civics that can even come close to that! I think I would be driving one now, except that they a) cost too much to buy b) cost WAY too much to repair. So, I just have fun with the MX for now.
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed

Post by Guest »

True Dam, I have a GF though, and she doesnt know a damn thing about cars and cant understand my love for the MX3 and other cars for that matter. I guess thats a good thing, cause then I dont have to worry about her checking out other cars with other guys driving in them. But she thinks Camero's look nice =(
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Only the SS I hope
JAXasdf

Post by JAXasdf »

well.. i think i shall cry.. my gf like accent..<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy
CooLsQuarters

Post by CooLsQuarters »

Hey guys talking about Smokin Honda's. I made a kid look stupid the other night. I was driving my Millenia and he was all being cool thought he was fast. he pulled the E-Brake and was spinning his tires (the best he could). And then wanted to race me, but I honestly didn't want to but after a few comments I finally did. Well from start to beginning, the whole way I just pulled away from him. He have like a 95 civic with and auto trans. My millenia I turned off the traction control and didn't look back. I completely embarressed him, you all should've been there.
Eat It
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Yeah, MX-3s don't exactly pull girls, but every girl who has ever been in my car has complimented it, usually with the word "cute", I don't know if that is good or bad :D :D :D
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

actually there is tons of girls that love the look of MX-3. It's been proven... and I think there is more women driving mx than men ....from what I see..
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

as the old addage goes:<BR>If it has wheels or a skirt,it's gonna cost ya'!!
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

My Gf loves the way my car looks :( ....which I love to do :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

i think your right DAM 2009 because when got my mx-3, my friend told me "why did you choose b---- car" then i said "so you want me to buy V-tec just like you and first of all your looks normal and it doesn't even look sporty" then he reply "well at least it drive fast". Well point is my mx was name a "b---- car" that piss me off , then one day i found this site called mx-3.com and suddenly i became happy and proud and i forgot about my friend retraded comment
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

weelll!!<BR>i agree in the fact that more gurls drive mx3s than guys. and since the first day, i always got the comment "gurly car" from guys, and that made me spend all the money i made in a year for the downpayment of the lexus!!!<BR>gurls dig that $#!t, i couldnt believe it. First day i got it was a month ago, and i took it for a ride to wasaga beach on the long weekend, and heeeeeey!! i leave the rest to your imagination! :D :D :D <P>but still, i love my MX3s more than anytin else,,,<P>MX3 RRRRRUUUUULLLLLEEEEZZZZZZZZ!! :D :D

Return to “Off-Topic”