carb day is here!!

Off-Topic Discussions
MrsOzx

carb day is here!!

Post by MrsOzx »

So the 500 is finally here. I dont know if any of you guys will be comming into Indy for it but carb day is Friday the 24th. That is the day that everyone takes their cars to the track. Kind of a big car show before the race....<BR>If anyone is comming into town for the race let me know and mabye we can meet up. I will be there Friday, but sadly enough my mx will not be attending.. The stupid heffer! (I am not too happy with the interiorless wreck of a so called car!!!) Sorry.. Had to get that out.. But me and the Lude will be there. With some new goodies... :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Re: carb day is here!!

Post by Guest »

ALL COMMENTS IN THIS WERE REMOVED BY ADMIN.<P>Edited, this was NOT appropriate. This IS<BR>the "Other Non-MX-3 Related Discussion Forum"<BR>and that discussion is fine...<BR>Please dont post comments like that, if you have somethign personal against someone on the board, keep it off the board. Thanks<p>[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

lets keep whatever personal history you have off of the forum... frankily its a waste of bandwidth<P>I will in indianapolis this friday but dont really know anything about carb day. Any sites with information on it?<P>On a side not i think your alien picture and her alien picture make a lovely couple :D ;)<p>[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Post by Guest »

Sorry Barry I will keep stuff like this off the board.. ;)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aronmx-prec:<BR><STRONG>Sorry Barry I will keep stuff like this off the board.. ;)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, when people make rude or offensive commenst, the thread just goes haywire. Everyone just wants to pop in their unneeded opinion after that. Much appreciated.
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I actually do not know what the comments that were made were, nor do I care. They were deleted before I read them. I immagine they were crude or something along those lines. In fact I stopped getting on this site because of the people who post stupid, uncalled for, and rude comments. (No offence to all the decent people who post here) but I do not have time to deal with ignorance.. It is just a shame that a site that was designed for informational purposes along with a place for mx-3 owners to meet and conversate is getting a bad name on the web because of all the bashing and uncalled for comments that are posted. :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I just found out that this year it is going to be on Thursday. Sorry for the wrong info [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Post by Guest »

anyways i promised barry, dave and jeff that there will be no more comments like this so i will stop, but i just felt i had to get my opinion accross. ;)
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

thanks... Sorry to go off, but the mx has got me way too aggervated. I think I am going to have the interior redone and sell it if you know anyone interested.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “Off-Topic”