ARIZONA

Off-Topic Discussions
phantom12183

ARIZONA

Post by phantom12183 »

Hey all you people from Arizona..REPLY!!!
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
fieval79
Supporting Member

Re: ARIZONA

Post by fieval79 »

Hey dude, what's up?<P>I'm from Tucson!! As far as other Tucson peeps, there is only one other one. <P>What do you do on Friday and Saturday nights?? Around 10ish?? If you aren't busy, you should come down to Speedway and Columbus at the Village Inn :) My car club meets there every Fri and Sat night. The club is Azpoc (Arizona Probe Owners Club) <A HREF="http://www.azpoc.com" TARGET=_blank>www.azpoc.com</A> So far, I'm the only Mx-3 in the club. The other Tucson guy is thinking about joining up as soon as his mx is on the road again. The club has over 50 memebers....most of which live in Phoenix. There are 8 members of the Tucson chapter of the club....and we are trying to get more :) My email addy is fieval79@hotmail.com , hit me up or come out to Speedway this weekend. Looking forward to meeting you and your Mx!!

Return to “Off-Topic”