MrsOzx

Off-Topic Discussions
Travis83

MrsOzx

Post by Travis83 »

How fast is your prelude in the 1/4 mile? My dad has an S2000. I was just wondering how the two compare. :D
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
jspicoli

Re: MrsOzx

Post by jspicoli »

They don't compare...the only reason I got my S2000 was because it is the only 4banger that has a stock engine putting out 248hp. My mechanic tells me that by adding a turbo or even minor mods and the car would even more of a monster.
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Ya its a pretty amazing car. Very fast. :D Wish my mx-3 had as much kick.
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I never timed the old one... But it tested at about 420 :D ... If that helps.. <BR>I am working on the new one. So far it has a Supercharger, 100 shot, c/a intake, Cat, And a fiew suprises... But I still have alot to do.. <P><BR>P.S. As for the S2000.... A couple of months ago we were at Kitley and I had a little confrentation with one.... I had him from the jump.<p>[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: MrsOzx ]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “Off-Topic”