Carlisle, PA. Who's going?

Off-Topic Discussions
Shady469
Supporting Member

Carlisle, PA. Who's going?

Post by Shady469 »

I'm gonna be heading up there for the may 3-5 custom compact nationals. I'm not entering or anything but i'm sure i'll be out cruising (NOT racing moderators) the strip. I've got a black mx w/ the pakfeifer front end and virginia tags. hope to see some of you there. i forget the hotel's name where im staying but i'll put it up when i find it.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
MX-3 Extreme

Re: Carlisle, PA. Who's going?

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I will probably be going this year for that show to compete so I may see ya there.<P>killermx3
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

im hoping to be going
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

i believe Vaughn is organizing something for the hotel rooms....(he get's a cheaper rate)----> but i am going to be there for sure :D ya might check on the list at Yahoo Groups to see if he has takin any reservations n stuff yet......
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Okay Vaughn is now not going to Carlisle this year...something will be posted here soon...
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Myself, Mike Evans, Heather C are definatley going. If I can get my GS resonably finished I will be driving, otherwise, Im on a plane.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey all, i should most likely be there, considering i live less than 30 mins from carlisle, hope to meet all of you, lates.<P>chris 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
jeepdave

Post by jeepdave »

I'm gonna try if i can get off work and the planets align and all its about 600 miles from my house so this ought to be an interesting road trip so if mine stays runnin and i can get everything to fall into place see you there :D
SLOW AND THE PISSED OFF<BR>(Take that Fast and the Furious)

Post by Guest »

Im definatly going to carilistle this year. Ive had to work the past two years in a row. If my cars done ill be showing if not ill still be there. hope to see all of u there

Post by Guest »

Im definatly going to carilistle this year. Ive had to work the past two years in a row. If my cars done ill be showing if not ill still be there. hope to see all of u there
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I will be there. Since I have no idea where I am going.... I live in Indy, if anyone between here and there is going and wants to meet somewhere and go from there let me know. Otherwise I might end up in Mexico...LOL<P>ROAD TRIP!!!! :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Hey Ozx!<P>I am in Pittsburgh...and a couple of us are going to follow one another...so yer more than welcome to join our convoy....if ya make a road stop here...dunno if it is out of your way or not tho... :D
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Hey all with out sounding like a total knob. What the hell is all the hype about. Not to sound rude but how big is this show is it worth the trip, beings that I am from Canada not that i could make it this year but next would fit in.<P>we don't really get alot of shows up here there is one in Calgary this weekend but might be more of a Farm truck or fixed up tractor show lol if ya understand what I mean. Anyhow just wondering what it is like <P>Thanx Mike [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

expect 2500-3000 they say this year.. <BR>I think seeing 10-20 MXers is worth the trip. Esp when Ive been on the list almost 4 years now and I'd like to see some faces to names. I think driving 17 is worth it. Hell this may be that last year for Carlisle I heard.
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Where are you guys meeting up? Let me know and I will be there!
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “Off-Topic”