Radio+Pavement= No more Radio

Off-Topic Discussions
TonioDLR

Radio+Pavement= No more Radio

Post by TonioDLR »

So what happens when you toss your radio out the window at 120 mph? :D
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
ProtegeSTS

Re: Radio+Pavement= No more Radio

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TonioDLR:<BR><STRONG>So what happens when you toss your radio out the window at 120 mph? :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmm, last time i was doing 120mph, i didnt think to throw my stereo out the window...<P>i would imagine it hit the ground and stuck? or maybe turned into a little bird and flew away? or jumped back into the car and slapped you for being a fool?
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

LOL!!! :D :D :D [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

My post was pointless. Sorry! :roll:
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TonioDLR:<BR><STRONG>So what happens when you toss your radio out the window at 120 mph? :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>It makes a sound like <A HREF="http://gbg.bonet.se/ivil/you.html" TARGET=_blank>this</A>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>It makes a sound like <A HREF="http://gbg.bonet.se/ivil/you.html" TARGET=_blank>this</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>That was the funniest thing EVER!!! ubb4eva baby!<BR> ;)
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Sorry never done it with a stereo, a cell phone yes but never a stereo. What can I say, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me and I got mad.(I really have to break my "throwing my cellphone out of/at things. Its getting expensive) :D :D
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082

Return to “Off-Topic”