blue stars?

Off-Topic Discussions
Esper

blue stars?

Post by Esper »

with all the recent flaming about where posts need to be located, i want to apologise in advance in case i post this in the wrong topic. i haven't seen any "bulletin board discussions" sections but just in case...<P>anyway, what do the blue stars mean? number of posts? number of replies to our posts? i haven't seen anything that says what they are. i have three at the moment, i guess i feel priveledged. <P>and another thing: CHILL OUT EVERYBODY!!! i've never SEEN so many fights on a bulletein board before. we are all here because we love mx-3's (or probes, or mx-6's). that should be something that fosters friendship, not hatred. i'd like to thank the moderaters for keeping cool heads through all of this, you guys rock. you shouldn't have to put up with all the s--- people throw at you when they don't understand what you do or why...its not like you're getting paid or anything (god knows dave can't afford most of the stuff he knows he can do to his car). even if the moderators get a little edgy back it's only when provoked beyond tolerance. so give your moderators a little respect, and give each other a little respect. with everything going on in this world, be glad we're all around to talk about our fast little screamers. so please stop bashing newbies, veterans, and moderators. <P>i know i kinda got away from the original subject matter of this post but it had to be said.
Dude.
Esper

Re: blue stars?

Post by Esper »

oops, somebody beat me to it.
Dude.
Justin Evans

Re: blue stars?

Post by Justin Evans »

I think the new mods to the site are great!! I was wondering how to use the CUSTOM avatar option or is this a future thread that hasn't been completed?<P>BTW I wholeheartedly agree on the attitude out here.... this is an absolutely awesome site, it's the only place I've been able to find anything for an MX-3, but some people are realy very impatient about certain things lighten up!! <P>So some of us are complete idiots about what's goin on with cars and what not... mold us, teach us, mentor us, caress us (just kidding... maybe ;) )<P>So, without further adew, thank you to all those who make this site possible and to all those who share they're knowledge so we can learn from their mistakes instead of making our own incredibly expensive ones. MX-3 ROCK ON!!!! :cool:
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***

Return to “Off-Topic”