MX-3 in Hollywood??

Off-Topic Discussions
Kim 95' V6 DK

MX-3 in Hollywood??

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

Last nigt i saw the movie "15 Minutes"<BR>and in one of the scenes I saw the a-- of a blazered mx-3.<BR>Am I just seeing red mx's allover<BR>or has some1 else seen it too
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
pills_PMD

Re: MX-3 in Hollywood??

Post by pills_PMD »

i saw it too.. you aren't seein things
<A HREF="http://www.hondaswap.com" TARGET=_blank>hondaswap.com</A>
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i think theres a silver 1 in money talks
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

In The Fast and the Furious, there was a black Mx-3 (i think) when all the cars were leaving for the drag races at night, <P>In Bad Boys, there was a Silver Mx-3 go by the screen when they were looking down on the club there were about to go shoot up....<P>And on a movie we watched the other day....ummm.....Someone like you, there was a Green Mx-3 GS parked on the side of the road (in New York City).<P>I know of more, but that's all I can think about right now :)
TonioDLR

Post by TonioDLR »

In a movie called Dumb and Dumber, there is a teal MX-3 in a the parking lot of a convenience store. The two main guys come out of the store and walk to their Dog Van and just before they get i you can see the MX-3 in the back.
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.

Return to “Off-Topic”