Liars need not post on this board!!

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Liars need not post on this board!!

Post by cjthor »

Hey fellow Mx'ers,<BR> I am sure lately you have all noticed alot of BS going on in this website. Why are these people permitted to keep posting? I know this is a free country and all but it kinda gets annoying when the same person keeps saying they have this or that, or when they just go off on others on this board. We should all use the new rating system and maybe if someone is at one star for a long time, that should be taken into concideration. Sorry about this post. I just had to get this off my chest and we all know what people this post leans to.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
David Coleman

Re: Liars need not post on this board!!

Post by David Coleman »

I'm all for it.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

just because i turbocharged, supercharged and nitroused my '97 RS with a KLZE, doesn't mean you have to hate on my 20 inch chrome dubs i'm ridin' with and my 5 18" Audiobahns...<P>i'm sorry. i agree, some posts are ridiculous. the posts that appear a dozen times a week on the same subject get annoying too!
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

Remember that fool amuttah? We got rid of that jackass (well I hope). Anyways, I agree. I love this damn board! I sold my car a few weeks ago. I'm not even driving my mx anymore but I still come here everyday to see what's new. I think everybody's great on here!
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Yeah, Ammuttah was banned, about 8 times :)<P>The MX-3 community is so dope, there are a growing number of non-MX-3 owners who hang out here.
David Coleman
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

I agree -- we don't need liars and multiple posts. I think that if someone posts something, and there's a similar thread, the moderator should move the similar thread (the newest posted one) into the old thread. That would help eliminate the same ol' same ol', and would still get answers to the other people. <BR>I've been guilty of doing it {aren't we all at one point?}, so I can't just bash everyone. <BR>Well, there's my little input on the subject.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Well, damn. Maybe I should start being nicer. Everyone is gunna one star me so it will take me down. (I dunno who gave me my 4 star but thanks)
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG>(I dunno who gave me my 4 star but thanks)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>You're welcome. :D
David Coleman
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

I will have to agree here. I love my car...but am tired of the BSers....and some are way too ovious! You guys have been so helpful and have answered all my questions, I just love this site.. :) and whomever gave me my stars.. *hugz* and *kisses* and to the people who put up with my questions, thanx!!! *hugz* Keep up the good work guys! *big smile*
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
Manach

Post by Manach »

Well, right now, I haven't been rated. Question is, AM I a bad poster? Got some questions, got some Ideas, and I wanted to see if there was a way to increase my knowledge. I learn that, by trading ideas, you can learn. Adding a comment can help develop an Idea. I won't lie about something I don't even know. You guys help me learn a lot about my new found love, my car.<P>So, what I wanted to know, If I'm not rated, am I a liar? Right now, when I see this post, I'm curious. I see the elite speak, and I should not reply.<P>Could someone put some feedback on me? If you think me, or someone else is a liar, maybe adding a comment to the post might help us to see through lies. It sure would help a lot of the community clarify information.<P>Well, thanks for your time. My two cents. I'll try to gather informations, and add a comment here and there as I see fit.
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!

Post by Guest »

WHO IS THIS AMUTTAH GUY U GUYS R ON ABOUT??? WHAT DID HE DO??<BR>thanks
Quazi5

Post by Quazi5 »

This scares me. I consider myself to be an average guy that knows things that could help people. I also have ques. about mods for my baby. If the rating system is gonna do what some want it to then I'm afraid that I wont even be able to help people with things that I know about. I just wanna be heard! lol, sorry. Anyway, I just wanted to post my thoughts on this. :( <BR>P.S. Thanks for the 4 stars, whomever.<BR> ;)<p>[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Quazi5 ]
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.
BigProbe

Post by BigProbe »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>there are a growing number of non-MX-3 owners who hang out here.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>:bs:<P> :D
Darin<BR>93 Probe GT<BR>242hp/256tq (wheel)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>93 Miata LE (#935 of 1500)<BR>102hp/92tq (PHEAR!)<BR>GReddy Catback<P>[This message has be edited by David Coleman (edited February 17, 2001).]
pills_PMD

Post by pills_PMD »

i like hanging out on this board.. even though the mx is gone.
<A HREF="http://www.hondaswap.com" TARGET=_blank>hondaswap.com</A>

Return to “Off-Topic”