Off-Topic Discussions
David Witherow

Re: Lets see your Car!

Post by David Witherow »

this is the only pic of my car i have right now<BR> :D
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

This is my 69 Chevy Panel<BR> Image <BR>And me and my dad's 35 Ford Cabriolet<BR> Image <BR>No MX pix yet.<p>[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Nottahonda ]
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Can anybody tell me in specific's how to post a pic os my car, any help would be appreciated. Please help! I am not a computer genius so be specific on what to do. Thanks!<P>Killer Mx3
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

[I3G]http...car.jpg[/I3G] <BR> url to file<BR>3=M<BR>or<BR>[U6L]http............[/U6L] <BR> website address<BR>6=R<BR>hope this helps<p>[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: -=deathtrap-mx3=- ]
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

this is how you post pics first you goto the site where your pic is and either copy the site address from the title bar or right click on the pic and copy it from their......it will look something like this<BR> <A HREF="http://www.premiercompacts.com/shows/im ... ges253.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.premiercompacts.com/shows/im ... 253.jpg</A> <BR> then you just click the image button in the instant ubb code box and paste it in there Image then post the reply ( i hope this works cause the pics i used i had to manualy copy it, if it doesnt sorry it works with most pics)
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

ok so maybe it wont work unless you can copy directly from the title bar sorry
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

this picture thing is driving me nuts, I can't post a picture an dcan't figure out why.sorry?I am still trying.<P>Killer Mx3<p>[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: Mark ]
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Hey Mark, do you have a picture of your car on the internet somewhere or just on your computer? If you do not have it on the Internet anywhere, then you will not be able to let people see it. If you would like it on the Internet, send me an email (edwardwanser@home.com) and attach the picture to the email. I will then post it on my website and give you the link to it.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Hey Mark, Thanks for the email. I believe this is what you wanted to do.......<P> Image
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by caveman:<BR><STRONG>this is the only pic of my car i have right now<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>hehe, I actually took that picture, I was aiming for the wing but still didn't really get a good picture, sorry man, if you come to the spring meet again I'll get a better shot for you.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey thanks, im just glad that someone actully took a pic of it i wasnt sure what ppl would think of it. but next get my whole car cause i just got the fx bumber a little while ago and i hope to be on an air ride suspension. and possible 1.8 turbo swap :D :D :D
Justin Murphy

Post by Justin Murphy »

Tough to follow some of those nice MX's but here is a my MX3, old picture but one nonetheless... <P>Jay Image
FLYIN BY YA IN THE NIGHT!

Return to “Off-Topic”