Lets See your desktop!

Off-Topic Discussions
MX3Chick

Re: Lets See your desktop!

Post by MX3Chick »

OH YEAH!!! Well I have a VTECH sticker on mine so it will beat all of yours! NAH! Haha, J/K....I just thought Id be a smart a--!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

:)
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

ya 56k IM SMOKKKIIIIN hah hah i feel like a yugo lined up next to john force
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

UGH!!!! Where do you all get copies of this XP? I want I want I want. Please help me get it. <P>**Poor boy in the midst of Win98, needs escape...any takers?*
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
liquidleo

Post by liquidleo »

I have a 486dx2 w/<BR>-66mhz processor<BR>-4megs RAM<BR>-2megs of shared video<BR>-14" monitor(12" viewable)<BR>-500meg HD<BR>-14.4k modem<BR>-tape drive<BR>-WIN 3.1<BR>SWEET!!!!!!<p>[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: liquidleo ]
liquidleo /93 GS Red
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick DeBie:<BR><STRONG>Oh yeah? Well sitting on my desk I have a Dual 1.4 Ghz Pentium 4 Zeon With 524Meg RAM in RIMMs Running XP Professional with a 3 SCSI drives set up as a RAID 5 array and an IDE Boot/system drive. Video is a TNT 2.<P>...ok, yeah so the desk it's sitting on is my workbench where I work and it's not mine, I'm just running tests on it. It's kinda like having one isn't it? :) <P>Hey Barry how do you like that T-bird processor? We don't really get to work with AMD processors here. But from what I've read that thing should rock pretty good. Just wondering how stable everything is. Are you using the RAID on that Abit board? If so how did you set it up mirror or striped?<P>Rick</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I love my Thunderbird, may upgrade to a 1.8 XP. .. I'll never own another intel, AMD's ROCK!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>show offs? LOL dont make me laugh. Those arent bad systems though. Its nice to see some people are still buying the best. My sales have slumped so bad and this terrorist thing hasnt helped at all. No one wants to spend more money than they have to. :) in that order.<BR>Im a lan admin for Fedex, so I must like computers to have this job.<P>Anyone play Everquest? (yes I play evercrack)
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by liquidleo:<BR><STRONG>I have a 486dx2 w/<BR>-66mhz processor<BR>-4megs RAM<BR>-2megs of shared video<BR>-14" monitor(12" viewable)<BR>-500meg HD<BR>-14.4k modem<BR>-tape drive<BR>-WIN 3.1<BR>SWEET!!!!!!<P>[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: liquidleo ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Time to upgrade!<BR>hehe
liquidleo

Post by liquidleo »

Barry, My current PC isn't that one (have a 1.4ghz P4 w/512megs RAM), but it wasn't long ago that the 486dx2 was SMOKING! It's funny if you try to use one of those now, though. It's like trading your MX-3 GS for a 3cyl Justy GL(my old car). HAHA
liquidleo /93 GS Red

Return to “Off-Topic”