Off-Topic Discussions

Girls Gurls Gerlz!!!!

Post by Guest »

<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited August 30, 2001).]
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Girls Gurls Gerlz!!!!

Post by cjthor »

Keep your car clean....stereo up.....and the NOS tank full...
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
shawnm

Post by shawnm »

and definitely put your elbow on the window, and drive 20 km/h , and of course load music..<P>hehe<P>cya<P>------------------<BR>shawnm<BR>MX-3 red blaze...POLAND<BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
TorontoGuy77

Post by TorontoGuy77 »

well considering i won't have my mx-3 until thursday. the best way to pick up the ladies is to go out and get REALLY drunk Image and then everything else falls into place after that Image
AZ_MXer

Post by AZ_MXer »

Nah, shine that low-riding stereo bumpin shiatt. Start riding Motocross, fellas. Chicks dig scars, dig bikes, & know that if you ride, nothing scares you. It helps to get a big-a-- truck, too. Don't get me wrong, I like my MX-3 (93 Pearl SE, 18's), but chicks dig my truck way more...well, chicks older than 16, anyway...heheheh. Food for thought...//TJ<P>------------------<BR>You're not here for a long time, you're here for a good time. So pick something you love, & let it kill you...<P>[This message has been edited by AZ_MXer (edited July 27, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by AZ_MXer (edited July 27, 2001).]
You're not here for a long time, you're here for a good time. So pick something you love, & let it kill you...
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Uhhhh ok. Well try and go out to dinner on your bike. Or even try and go up to the snow or somethin. Doubt its gonna happen. All the girls I go out with are definately over 16 and they love the race car scene. I also have a Jeep and a 71 4x4 Chevy. Maybe girls see your 18" chrome rims and run!! Hahaha Just screwin with ya.<P> Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> CHICKMAGNET <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZ_MXer:<BR><B> Nah, shine that low-riding stereo bumpin shiatt. Start riding Motocross, fellas. Chicks dig scars, dig bikes, & know that if you ride, nothing scares you. It helps to get a big-a-- truck, too. Don't get me wrong, I like my MX-3 (93 Pearl SE, 18's), but chicks dig my truck way more...well, chicks older than 16, anyway...heheheh. Food for thought...//TJ<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Nope you guys have all missed it! You drive really slow and every piece of meat...oh opps every girl you see...you have to yell at and call her baby and sweet talk her. And then, when she turns you down (shes really playing hard to get) you just have to try harder cuz that means that she really digs you and likes all the attention. <P>Oh gee, Im sorry my sarcastic side was thinking out loud again....silly me. Why dont you keep your car clean, dress nice, be sincere, be nice, and talk to the section of our bodies that is above our neck.<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmaMitches:<BR><B>I just want to say with these hot summer days everyone is getting so tan and beeuteeful!! Whats your best way to hook up with the ladies?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>actually if ya want some advise on pickin up the girlz then take some advise from a girl.......treat us like you treat your cars....<BR>1) if you keep us filled, we're always ready to go<BR>2) treat us well and get us new parts when the old ones are worn<BR>3) dress us up with fancy looking dressings<BR>4)and take us out and show us off<BR>these things won't hurt and always remember even if we don't admit it, we like ya to open the door for us!<P>GOOD LUCK<BR>hgcmx3<P> <P>
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

The best way to pick up a girl is to: <BR>-Talk intelligent<BR>-Dress nice<BR>-Smell great<BR>-Have a pretty white smile<BR>-Neat haircut or style<BR>-Nice ride....<P>These things help but really treat women like you would treat your Mother. All guys have a warm place in their hearts for their Mother. GOOD LUCK Image<P>
szuszanna

Post by szuszanna »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by heatherc:<BR>actually if ya want some advise on pickin up the girlz then take some advise from a girl.......treat us like you treat your cars....<BR>1) if you keep us filled, we're always ready to go<BR>2) treat us well and get us new parts when the old ones are worn<BR>3) dress us up with fancy looking dressings<BR>4)and take us out and show us off<BR>these things won't hurt and always remember even if we don't admit it, we like ya to open the door for us!<P>GOOD LUCK<BR>hgcmx3<P> <P>[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i think i have to agree with her. Treat a girl as good as you treat your car and you definetly have a chance.<BR><P>------------------<BR>'94 Green Mx-3 DOHC
'92 Red Mx-3 RS

Post by Guest »

<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited August 30, 2001).]
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

for some reason the ladies are highly attracted to a fixed up rode that isnt common out there....whew hew
KiSs My a$s......yEa
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

We are attracted to guys that look and act like they know who they are.. confidence is soooo alluring....having a nice car/house/Bike cant do any harm, but the guys who end up with life long females are the ones who treat them BETTER than tier car...know they come first and treat them that way. This may be 2001, but most of us still like the old fashion things... Take care of us..open our door..hold our coats out to put on...be a gentlemen, dont fight over us, and use your brain (the one in your head, not your pants)<P>------------------<BR>Owner of 93 Raspberry MX-3 GS Special Edition
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3Chick:<BR><B>Nope you guys have all missed it! You drive really slow and every piece of meat...oh opps every girl you see...you have to yell at and call her baby and sweet talk her. And then, when she turns you down (shes really playing hard to get) you just have to try harder cuz that means that she really digs you and likes all the attention. <P>Oh gee, Im sorry my sarcastic side was thinking out loud again....silly me. Why dont you keep your car clean, dress nice, be sincere, be nice, and talk to the section of our bodies that is above our neck.<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Isn't it funny how all the girls on this post think that us guys are the stereotypical, macho, hairy chested, football watching, belching, a-- scratching, "get me a beer woman!" type of guy? I'd like all women to know that with the changing times, people change too. Just because your dad is an a-- hole and cheated on your mom, doesn't mean we will. You'll find out that even though we sometimes act big and proud, deep down we're as chival as your grandpa was at our age. We have nothing against holding your coat, or opening your door for you. And no, that's not our way of getting you into bed. Just because 1 or 2 out of 20 guys are like that, that's no reason to degrade, and belittle us all. Personally I think that it's just a way for women to feel superior to guys. You're blowing out our candles to make yourselves seem brighter. Pathetic in it's own way. One day you will find a guy that will treat you right, and you will see how silly and un-warrented those types of comments are. We may give off the "player" attitude, but facts show that women are the ones who take us for granted, not the other way around like you may want to believe. <BR>Sorry, just me voicing my oppinion.<P>~Ryan~<BR>
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

clap clap clap clap , whisle, whisle!! Can I call you Daddy! that was the best I have Ever Heard!! I applaud you. WOw, Im speechless. Ahh. Image

Return to “Off-Topic”