Stupid People...

Off-Topic Discussions
David Coleman

Stupid People...

Post by David Coleman »

STUPID PEOPLE<P> Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid".<BR> That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them<BR> anything.<P> It would be like, "Excuse me...oops, never mind. I didn't see your<BR> sign."<P> It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and<BR> there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway.<P> My friend comes over and says,"Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack<BR> our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes.<BR> "Here's your sign."<P> A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled<BR> his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big 'ol stringer of bass and <BR>this<BR> idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?"<BR> "Nope, Talked 'em into giving up. "Here's your sign."<P> I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There<BR> was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test<BR>it.<BR> "Alright Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want<BR> you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when<BR>they<BR> bite you."<BR> "Well, all right, but hold my sign. "I don't wanna lose it"<P> Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those<BR> side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my<BR> truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't<BR>resist. I<BR> said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled<BR> right up on me.<BR> "Here's your sign."<P> We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to<BR> the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to<BR>the<BR> house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe,<BR> then goes, "Darn that's hot!"<BR> See? If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.<P> I learned to drive an 18 wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't ya<BR> know I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I<BR>couldn't get<BR> it out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local<BR> cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic<BR>questioning...ok...no<BR> problem. I thought sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked<BR> "So..is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him looked<BR> back at the rig and then back to him and said * "no I'm delivering' a<BR> bridge" "...Here's your sign!<BR><P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Re: Stupid People...

Post by Guest »

hehe<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited July 06, 2001).]
TorontoGuy77

Post by TorontoGuy77 »

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHHA<P>Now that's some CLASSIC s---!!<BR>We've all run into stupid people. Hell...I bet some of us are the same people that need signs LOL Image

Post by Guest »

I have something on stupid people, Whats WIth ALl The Hostility?? A number of Comments lately have been Rude. People are just stating what they appear to think, We all think diffently on certain issues, Its part of living. Different situations bring different thoughts on a topic. It depends on what a person was going through emotionally and physically during a particular situation. As well as where they live and what they grew up to learn. People all have something that will ties us together on the same issue, Lets find it.<P>
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

Yes Grasshopper, you will ALWAYS encounter Stupid people. They do make the world go round only counter clockwise Image You must learn not to let them bother you. I simply laugh and Thank GOD I am not them Image
mendel00985

Post by mendel00985 »

Remember, these folks are God's way of reminding us that we must be thankful that we're not like them.
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

If there were no stupid people to remind us how smart we were, we would be bord. I encounter a lot of stupid people and some are good for a laugh some are simply annoying though.
CrazyLilMike

Post by CrazyLilMike »

Recently, id say within the last week, i have been noticing some funny things after i my mom gives me my laundry...there seems to be these signs sewn into my shirts! I didnt notice untill one of my friends told me about em. Can some tell me what these mean? mike

Post by Guest »

<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited August 31, 2001).]

Return to “Off-Topic”