Post by rancid420potheadpunk »

repainted
redoing the interior
engine rebuild
torpedan

Re: whats every bodys plans for there mx in the new year

Post by torpedan »

Originally posted by cjthor:
Find time to install all this stuff sitting in my garage.....
I couldnt agree more.

Like the coil overs i have had for more then a year?

Plans for this coming year include
Coilovers
zx2 suspension stuff
putting in all the various stuff i bought from srd that is sitting on the shelf.. mmm bushins
Roll bar
racing seats
5 point harnesses
t3 turblow this one is kinda a lot of lil points
find a way to cram a 3.5in exsaust in just for fun..

that is most of what i want to do..
oh and rebuild my tranny before 2nd gear finishes diein
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

this new year i will be mainly poor!

i got my new engine to install,
exedy clutch kit

but if i can make some money i got plans:

>side skirts are a definite
>hopefully front bumper
>need a retrim on the interior. Hopefully nice recliners
>tinted pimpin windows

as for the rest of what i wanna do i know i have no chance of earning that type of cash!
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Full combat body kit(already have)
Paint job
bomz type-s or type-I silver spoiler (waiting for these to get off back order)
Clear turn signals
Zex n2o kit (with purge kit)
Bigger fuel pump (not sure which one yet)
All black interior (all gray parts already removed, just need to be covered/painted)
That's about it for now. I'm waitin on an insurance check that will be coming in 1-2 weeks which will fund all of my projects :)
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

buy headers, carb, and install them along with intake manifold in my charger, all money's going to charger now, sorry mx3
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

Find time to get my kl-de swapped, get body kit, get my car repainted, shaved door handles, get some diff lowering springs, aluminum wing,prolly either some black altezzas or some more crome altezzas, racing seats, interior redone, new carpet on the inside, maybe some kl-ze pistons. lots of stuff to buy and lots of stuff to install. prolly some things i didnt list on here that i plan on doing. but thats all i can think of right now guys. later only thing to hold me back will be school.

<small>[ February 03, 2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: BucktownMx3 ]</small>
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

ACT Stage 1 clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, SS Auto Chrome headers, Unorthadox Racing underdrive crank pulley and Cork Sport stainless steel clutch line, KL-ZE, ZEX wet nitrous kit, battery relocation kit, bronzoil shifter bushings, SS brake lines, MS rear arm suspension kit, Powerstop slotted rotors, Quaife LSD, SRD control arm bushings (front), SRD Shifter rod bushing, Tokico struts, Eibach springs, TWM short shifter, MS skirts, MS front, rear mud guards, bumpin stereo...ah, big list

<small>[ January 04, 2004, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: papa roached ]</small>
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Jutzi420

Post by Jutzi420 »

Got a new amp on the way, 300.2 Phoenix Gold. New paint job, got about half the money for that. I might get around to re-upholstering my interior, but I've been meaning to do that for a few summers now :roll: . A little more chrome work on my interior and I'd like to start on some projectors.
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

Quaife LSD - in need of one badly.

Get the car to the dyno so I can see what I'm making and most of all, getting it tuned in.
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Install & Paint body kit that has been sitting in my basement since August 2003, and get a pair of 93SE Black Leather seats if i can find them...i doubt it though.

<small>[ January 04, 2004, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Quick Sliver ]</small>
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I think I have pretty much done everything I want to with the car. The only things I will be doing with the car in 2004 is the following:

- adding XM Satellite radio
- replacing my busted up 6 CD changer
- re-coating my rims
- plus a few other minor miscellaneous things

No big projects any more, I like the car the way it is now and don't want to sink any more money into it. I will probably only bee keeping the car for another year anyways, max 2 years.
tical

Post by tical »

damn, some of them 04' plans sounded like wish lists. on the other hand im about to tell ya what i've already done in the last month, and what im seriously planing to do for 04. also, every single thing you read below i did or am doing myself.

already done:

-18 inch(white)shu-4 rims with falcon ze512 tires
(wheels have never hit the pavement since i
havent let the car out this winter)
-ground-control coilovers
-act clutch
-ss clutch line
-mazda speed motor mounts
-mazda speed under engine brace (brace connecting
front and rear mounts, mines reinforced)
-mallory ignition
-bushings

things im in the process of doin (as in, already started):

-custom paint job (extreme blue with matalic and
pearl)
-full custom interior (from dash to jack panel in
white with same blue as car accents)

im able to do all this stuff myself cause me and my dad have our own 4 bay garage, and the fact that we have about $30,000 in tools including a huge air compressor for air tools, and he's been doin hard hit body work for the past 31 years and he's only 44. and yes he was 13 years old fixing hard hit vehicles back to new. plus i have some skills. i've done everything to my car myself exept he helped put the tranny back on when we changed the clutch out. and he'll be painting my car cause thats one thing i haven't down before but i did and am just about done sanding, and doin a little mud work for few dings. i'll also be wetsanding and buffing after the paint drys. he's currently rebuilding a 79' Z28. anyways, im not ganna name anything that im "planning to do" cause i can't tell the future on how long it will take to get the stuff to do a project, could be tomorrow, could be in 3-4 months, but what i will tell ya is, i am planning to go the whole way with my mx-3...

and good luck to everyone donin or plannin projects!!!

my alittle more than 2 cents :pimp:

Justin
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

I hope to install my custom engine project. Which consists of thirty 5hp briggs and straton engines linked together. I have everything complete but the tranny!
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Originally posted by Bubbaflaat:
I hope to install my custom engine project. Which consists of thirty 5hp briggs and straton engines linked together. I have everything complete but the tranny!
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
Cryogen-X

Post by Cryogen-X »

First things first whole new system :)

i'm going all volfenhag subs/amps 2 10's 2 12's and 1 15 :) then all audiobahn in the doors... and tweeters. Custom setup w/ Xbox and indash LCD/FM tuner Custom enclosure will be done soon :) and my car will be loud as hell :)

then i am going to get my 17" gunmetal rims and my drift kit. and get the car perpainter the stock Tropical Emerald Green followed by LED underbody Kit :)

sounds like alot right?
I love my Car!!

Return to “General Mazda”