mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jonathanj

Re: mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

Post by jonathanj »

yes its true. the car will be in the first major race scene at night. they filmed the engine bay and a lot on the car. but who knows if it makes cut. but im sure youll see it in the movie. yes i did a complete change just because there was another mx3 around that kinda looked the same.but thanks for the compliments. A cool bonus is i got to play paul walker in a game of halo in my car for about 15 minutes :) . MY girlfriend got jealous. but thanks again guys
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

u go dawg! that is a sick story I cant wait for the movie especially if were gonna see your car in it! sweet work man.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

a really beautiful machine!! Can´t wait to see the movie, then everyone can see the beauty of mx-3! And besides that, our cars wil become more valuable!<P>Greets from the Nederlands!
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

Big ups to jon for representing the mx-3 and making us all feel proud for driving the most beautifull looking compact car ever created, the amazing mx-3 or percedia if you in live in canada , by the way when will the movies come :Dut.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i just hope not a lot of people will buy mx3s after seeing john's car in the movie. =D
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
stylez

Post by stylez »

where can I get a wicked body kit like the car in ff2, it looks totally slick
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

thanks again guys the movie is supposed to come out in summer time.the bumper me and my friend custom made it. but supposedly John Singelton (the director) wants me to come back for another scene. i am not sure yet but ill let you guys know. For anyone in Fl there is a show in Miami November 30 and December 1. Its called import expression. Me and my crew will be there. (http://www.jadecrew.com). I would like to meet as many Mx3 owners on the board that i can. so email me and let me know if you guys are down.or just start a new topic in the mx3 meets forum.
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Man I would LOVE to go but a 3000 mile drive is a little to much for me. Thats tight your being called back for more shots. When the movie comes out thats all Im gonna be looking for is your car hehe. Awesome ride man!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

That's a nice mx3<P>i normally don't like graphics, but that one looks good.<P><BR>hey, $5 says he has underbody neon kit =0
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

for the movie streetglow gave me a lot of neons. they said i have to rock thier stickers though. but the stickers are already off the car. i hate stickers on my car as well. i call it a christmas list. or a shopping list. lol . Any ways it looks good on some cars so im not tryin to step on any ones feet. i just dont like it on my car.
manitobamx3

Post by manitobamx3 »

i can't wait to watch the movie. I think i hold the record for watching the first one the most times. After i watched it the first time i was driving my parents 1990 suzuki sidekick (gutless) and i bagged that thing for about 4 hours straight on the city streets. It was crazy. :eek:
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

i saw the first one 8 times in theaters, twice opening day :) lol, it was a rainy day :roll:
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

hey, just wanted to say that is a sweet ride man. And keep us posted on the new shot! :D
aqua93

Post by aqua93 »

an mx-3 in fast and the furious?? Awsome! I can't wait to see it! People will finally realize what a gorgeous car these are.
~Trisha~
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Like I said before. Nobody will really "discover" the MX-3. It's just like the white del Sol in the first one. Few if anyone went out and looked for a del Sol. Unless you are an MX-3 entusiast you'll probably pass it off as quick as it came. Also the maxima. I bet 80% of people that aren't really into cars won't even know there was a maxima in the movie, and it was one of the more featured cars. I overlooked it at first. The only reason I realized it was there was because I was talkin to someone about what cars the cast members drove. The MX-3 will get no more attention after TFATF2 than it does now. Sorry
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”