mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
xxxxxroninxxxxx

mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

i just talked to my friend john in florida and i just wanted to let the other board members know that his car was cast in FF2 and to congradulate him and the rest of JADE MOTORSPORTS on getting cast.im sure a lot of honda owners are gonna be watching this movie saying "what the hell kinda car is that"
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: mx-3 in fast and furiouse 2

Post by Mnemonic »

hey this could be a good thing maybe more places will make body kits and parts for our cars but then again this may be bad, everyone wanted a honda or a supra or an rx7 or an eclipse after that movie dear lord i dont wanna have 50 mx3s driving around my town
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

sweet!! thats so awsome, its about time we get a sweet car in a good movie, congrats to him :p
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

U got any pics of his car?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

thats him!!<A HREF="http://www.jadecrew.com/jonsmx3turbo.html" TARGET=_blank>JADE MOTORS' TURBO MAZDA PRECIDIA</A><BR> :D :D <BR>sweet ride, one of my all time favourites beside ROB's blue GSR! :D all if lacks is a nice spoiler! thas it<P>anywhoz, latez
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

that's the one that's gonna be in F&F2? that thing is sweet!
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

the car is no longer that color. it also has a different front end on it now.<P><A HREF="http://www.importspeed-south.com/nopind ... CN5446.jpg" TARGET=_blank>john's car</A>
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

that's even better! onderground needs to make us that front end now!
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

YOu sure that is the same car? Cause it has different rims/interior as well... I think I liked it better when it was blue
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiL-LaW:<BR><STRONG>YOu sure that is the same car? Cause it has different rims/interior as well... I think I liked it better when it was blue</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i'm POSITIVE it's the same car. i like it this way personally. they both look(ed) good, but this has a cleaner look to it, which is what i like.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mnemonic:<BR><STRONG>...this may be bad, everyone wanted a honda or a supra or an rx7 or an eclipse after that movie ...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I doubt that would happen since those cars were "featured" in the movie. I'm sure this car will be like the white del Sol was. Just in 1 or 2 shots.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Hehe that is crazy if it is the same car, the guy completly switched it !! Ya it still looks good but I am more of a fan of the other one cause I like blue's and whites, I wish I would have known him I would have bought up his entire interior :D
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>I doubt that would happen since those cars were "featured" in the movie. I'm sure this car will be like the white del Sol was. Just in 1 or 2 shots.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you got it
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i like the second one better. i mean both of them are sick , but i like the nice clean look of the second one, and the front end is sooo much nicer, and u can see his intercooler
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

kewl!<BR>i have seen the second piture you posted, but there was no way on earth i could tell they are the same, cuz they have totally different interiors, front bumpers, total color change, i mean engine bay too. but they seem the same, cuz of the polished valve cover, turbo, and basically the whole engine bay looks the same eh!<BR>anywhoz, take carez

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”