mazda?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
chad

mazda?

Post by chad »

okey everyone, if you remember,i had messed up my hood a little while back,well, now its all fixed and it looks great, the only prob is that the hood no longer has the mazda symbol on it...<BR>WHERE DO I GET THAT FROM? AND HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST??
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Re: mazda?

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

You'll have to try a wreckers, I don't think Mazda has any more of the old style emblems in stock. But they deffinately would have the flying M in stock-probably $40Can [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
DVH

Post by DVH »

are there holes for the symbol, if not , then f*ck it, keep it off, SHAVED is always better!!!! right guys! hehe! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

You could always put a BMW emblem on it...haha. Yesterday I saw a Cavalier with a BMW emblem on it, the dude asked me how it looked. I said "It looks like a Cavalier with a BMW emblem on it!"<BR>My true opinion is to keep the shaved look, so many people don't know what an MX-3 is (at least not around here) that it makes it a little more interesting when people look at your car all confused.
¤Kelli¤
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah i agree, put a bmw logo on it, it would look sick as hell, the people who do that are jokes, yeah im gonna agree with everyone and say leave it shaved but if there is holes already in it, then go for the ms symbol, i dont know where to buy it but i have seen it on the front of some peoples cars and it looks so much better, i saw about 2 or 3 mx's just outside of toronto with it on their car and when i asked where they got it, they said "a buddy"
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

shaved looks soo much better, if there are no holes on the hood
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”