the new mazda6

Other - General Mazda Discussions
TedLeeper

Re: the new mazda6

Post by TedLeeper »

mazda sent me this new rx-8 site, great site <A HREF="http://www.mindarrow.net/rx8hr3/Static/ ... mid=141706" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mindarrow.net/rx8hr3/Static/ ... =141706</A> <P>also i've played days upon days of gta3 but i must have missed the rx8, what car do you mean?
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.

Post by Guest »

wow man what an amazing car, so thats how rotary works! That site is wicked, I wonder how much they will cost when in production. Oh I said gt3, Gran Turismo 3, they have the rx-8 in that game as a mazda concept.
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

oops, sorry man my bad, i guess ive just got gta on the brain since vice city came out
Hmm. what to do now..
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>The new V6 is a Ford Duracrap derived motor.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I read it is a ford bottom end and mazda head with mazdas svt system.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

Huh!? What's this about v6's, the Mazda6 that we get comes out in a 2.0l 4, and a 2.3l,123Kw 4, no old Ford motors!
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0

Post by Guest »

Are you sure about that, I didnt really understand the whole ford thing but i considered the source and figured it true. Anyways thats awesome if they arent using a ford engine since you'd have all these mazdas going into the shop with engines probs cause of those built ford tuff engines.
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

once again us north americans get the shaft in the uk the mazda6 mps gets 280hp and AWD.
You can just call me the originator
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

how hard do you think it would be to import one of those from the uk? :)
Hmm. what to do now..
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i would kill for a mazda6 with 280hp and awd...or an RX-8 would do, i'm not picky :D
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I think it is a good idea for the V6 as ford concentrated on lower end torque while you still get mazdas top end.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"

Post by Guest »

what? are you saying put a ford engine in there?
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

If only it were a 2 door. I really hate ppl fixing up 4 doors, they are bigger, heavier, and look like a family car or something. But thats just my opinion.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>The new V6 is a Ford Duracrap derived motor.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Watch the double posting :)
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

In the new sport compact magazine the mazdaspeed protege came in second right behind the new dodge neon srt-4. But there is one thing that sucks. I was talking with the dealer here in Hampton, VA and he was telling me that they will not release the mazdaspeed protege here in Virginia, but a friend of mine told me he saw a commerical saying that there the offical dealer of the new Mazdaspeed Protege and it happened to be the same dealership that told me they were not going to release it here in VA. So i'm gonna go and investigate.

Return to “General Mazda”