The Lost Topic "MX-3 Insurance"

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Vandal

The Lost Topic "MX-3 Insurance"

Post by Vandal »

The last message in "Mx3 Insurance" says: moved to general.<P>How come it's closed though? <P>Anyway, my 2 cents to follow:<P>I was JUST insured less than 3 weeks ago, and the MAIN thing is this: SHOP AROUND!!!<BR>Who cares whether they count it as a mini-van or not, it's the cost right? Call brokers, ask for a free quote, ask for the company that the quote is from. Call at least 6 brokers, and then, after you have recieved the lowest quote, call the company offering it, and see if they will beat the brokers quote (no finders fee). <P>Things to look for: Only get coverage on Liability (1 million), Comprehensive and Collusion. Everything else is probably not worth it. Get as high a deductable as possible, ($1000) or so. See if they will give you a discount if you move your home insurance to them as well, some companies will give as much as a 15% discount for your car insurance.<P>In summary, the single most important part is to shop around!!! I had 6 quotes from different brokers:<BR>$5300<BR>$3400<BR>$2600<BR>$2300<BR>$2100<BR>$1800 (with another 300 dollar deduction after I move my home insurance to them)<P>Don't assume your parent's or friends company is the best rate. It's not.<P><BR>Vandal.
Blair Wendell<P>1993 GS SE. <BR>Black Headlights, Custom shifter+pedals<BR>more to follow...
David Coleman

Re: The Lost Topic "MX-3 Insurance"

Post by David Coleman »

It lists where the topic has been moved at the top of the post.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “General Mazda”