NEW POLL: Personalized Licenseplates!

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Technostiva

Re: NEW POLL: Personalized Licenseplates!

Post by Technostiva »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Palofpits:<BR><STRONG><P>Just one question dude,"WHY?" [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Answer: This little car is going to show.<BR>Auto and Computer shows. Just so people can shake their heads, wondering just as yourself, why.<BR>2 Questions for you.. 1. Why Not? But the even bigger question. 2. What is the point of any of this? You will get older, just as we all do and none of this will matter in 10 years or more. I pesonally don't follow crowds, I dare to be different. But I still try not to be gawdy.
Technostiva<BR>91 Festiva L soon to have MX-3 1.6l Engine
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

Hey Technostiva, here is a Festiva with a B6T engine <A HREF="http://www.cwstuning.com/page6.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cwstuning.com/page6.html</A>
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
Technostiva

Post by Technostiva »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DJPRO:<BR><STRONG>Hey Technostiva, here is a Festiva with a B6T engine <A HREF="http://www.cwstuning.com/page6.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cwstuning.com/page6.html</A> ... TE><BR>Yes that is a very popular one Owned by Cam Waugh. I have seen this one up close at a Houston show. It took a few mods to get that bugger in there. but it will scream.<BR>There are a few of them out there. I know of 4. I also know of a few 1.6 DOHC non-turbo engine Festys that are around. Some running Miata ECUs and the like. I wished I was a gearhead and could do all that stuff, but alas I am just a network/electrical engineer. That is why I'm going for the easy 1.6 sohc swap. :)
Technostiva<BR>91 Festiva L soon to have MX-3 1.6l Engine
FroSTeD

Post by FroSTeD »

Yeah it's sad, or maybe stupid of not being able to personalize our liscence plate here in Québec.<P>BUT what would be great is to create custom FRONT plates having the mx-3.com logos on it and your username, this would be great and wouldn't cost much I think. This way we would recognise each others ;)<P>Although I can do my own plate myself but it would be great to have all the same front plate. (If you don't have your liscence plate in front of course!)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

When i get my license plate personalized im going to have it read 1SLWCAR.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Just kidding....haha when i do an engine swap for the turbo, im going to have it read LISTEN.... ;) SHouldnt be too hard for yall to figure out..
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “General Mazda”