POLL: Looks vs. Power?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
DVH

Re: POLL: Looks vs. Power?

Post by DVH »

well , for my current mx-3, its all show! but its for sale and im gettin the gs and droppinin hte KL_ZE, so now im goin for GO! but i do luv a nice lookin car!<BR>lates :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG>well , for my current mx-3, its all show! but its for sale and im gettin the gs and droppinin hte KL_ZE, so now im goin for GO! but i do luv a nice lookin car!<BR>lates :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>if youre puttin in a klze, wouldnt it be better to just get an rs? less expensive?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marshmallow15:<BR><STRONG><P>if youre puttin in a klze, wouldnt it be better to just get an rs? less expensive?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>k, someone please expalin that to me, what he just said????<BR>I have an rs and to put a KL_ZE in a RS , that just damn expensive and complicated!<BR>I could put the BPT in or B6T , but i;d rather have the KL_ZE !<BR>And at least when i first get my car (GS) i ahev some power, until i get the money for the KL_ZE swap!<BR>lates
Car Domain Web page MX-3
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

All go then show.....dont be one of those honda riceboys man all show no go.....when i go up to austin at the end of the month my ze and clutchmaster III will be ready and ill take you for a spin!!!!...btw i called the shop today and they said the car turned on!!!!! but they still need to put the radiator back on swap in a new AC......will be done tomarrow!!!!!!!!!!im so excited....<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG><BR>k, someone please expalin that to me, what he just said????<BR>I have an rs and to put a KL_ZE in a RS , that just damn expensive and complicated!<BR>I could put the BPT in or B6T , but i;d rather have the KL_ZE !<BR>And at least when i first get my car (GS) i ahev some power, until i get the money for the KL_ZE swap!<BR>lates</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>whoa calm down. all i did was simply forget about the complication of swapping 4cyl to 6cyl and vice versa...that's all.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marshmallow15:<BR><STRONG><P>whoa calm down. all i did was simply forget about the complication of swapping 4cyl to 6cyl and vice versa...that's all.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i wasn't really gettin excited bro, u calm ur self, all i did was correct u !<BR>lates
Car Domain Web page MX-3
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Interesting<P><BR>8 for Power<P>5 for Looks<P>Not that far apart... hmmmm I thought I would see one or the other... I guess it goes hand and hand... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Anymore votes? :D
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

well i run a gs and it pretty fast (i think) right now i'm going for show cause i bought it use and it had a lot of rust and dents on the car. plus it a stick, so the go can wait for a bit, and add this i got pull over by sevral cops. Funny story i put all my tickets in the glove compartment (stupid of me)thinking that i learn my lesson not to street race anything more. Picture this you bit this person on the first light but on the second light it turns yellow so you go a head too fast to stop and too your surprise a cop turing left, all of a sudden you see this magical colourfull freaking lights behind your car, he ask qestion and then search , you can't stop them or they think your hiding something or r u. <P>my point is 1.8 is good if a stick, i forgot how auto feel like and one more thing i hate about street racing is when i miss gear a on hard corner and other guy <BR>gets away and i end up looking like a champ.<P><BR>My friend runs a v-tec it an auto (he can't drive stick)but he kicks a-- on the highway but on the street he kept seeing my altazza light as i burn him but only last about 10 sec before the v-tec kicks in.
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

klze with clutch, thats what im doin in may. looking fast and going fast r different. id rather have the speed then put a kit on bc then at least it looks fast and is fast.<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

klze and clutch! Don't get me wrong, a kit is nice, but I'd much rather have the car look basically stock and haul a--, than *look* like it can haul a--, and go nowhere fast. 8)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

ze!!!!
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
Max

Post by Max »

KL-ZE and ACT II ....no doubt ! :D
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

I have the first option.<P>Appearance stuff gets you attention [good and bad]. Power gets you respect. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Post by Guest »

I'm for show.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”