need help....

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
chad

need help....

Post by chad »

okey, i'm a disgrace to this site! I hit my beig MX-3! the hood is bent and i need a new one...<BR>anyone in canada (mostly toronto or miss) has any idea where i can get a hood for a relatively low price???? ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER??? in serious need of ur help....
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.
polak_gino

Re: need help....

Post by polak_gino »

yo man where in sauga do u live, i live in sauga too and if u need help give me a shout sometime at polski_gino@rogers.com<P>yo may wann go check out soem scrap yard that only one i can think of in this area is on mavis between dundas and burnhampthorpe, if if u go there and u nedd help msg me, but also if u go there and see a couple ok mx-3's could u pleasee tell me so i could go check out some of the parts
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
chad

Re: need help....

Post by chad »

thanks man, i appreciate it,<BR>and i'll email u if i found anything good...
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”