Ebay items questions (tuner)

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
TysonB

Ebay items questions (tuner)

Post by TysonB »

uhh ok well I was wondering is this for real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33597&item=7922721892&rd=1

and what can this possibly do to your engine? I know it says its safe but they are the ones trying to sell the product right!! Anyone ever try one of these type things? Thanks guys I would really appretiate the feedback!!

Ohh and one more thing:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/mx3-dual_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQsas_partneridZ2QQsamotorscategorymapZ6000QQfromZR10QQsacategoryZ6000Q26catrefQ3DC6QQsotrZ2QQcoactionZcompareQQcopa genumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

has anyone used any of these? I really like the look of the dual exaust...and if I can I would go dual dual exausts so 2 dual exaust even if one is fake...but I kinda want a back bumper kit that fits its design more...arg so much to do and not so much money LOL...

Anyways could you give some input on what you think of both of these items for reliability and performance...
mxprecidia

Re: Ebay items questions (tuner)

Post by mxprecidia »

dtm's look great and sound great, better than single tip mufflers to my opinion.i have one dual muffler with 4" tips...i wouldnt buy that crap on ebay...all it consists of is a potentiometer and a plastic box...parts cost about $3 at radioshack...i made one and it didnt affect the performance of my mx3, however i made one for a zx2 and there was a noticable differance...but dont waste ur money
www.illegalCustoms.com
Tri-State Area Car Club
TysonB

Post by TysonB »

you made one yourself nice...

ok and I was a little confused at first cause you were talking about the dtm then went straight into the lil boost thing...I thought you were saying dont buy any of the dtm cause they are plastic LOL then I realized ohhhh the lil boost thing...anyways how exactly would I build one...or better yet

build, configure, install...I am interested in doing it even if it's just for kicks and to learn how...and if it is as you say like a few bucks here n there for the parts (litterally a few) I think I can afford it :D thanks for the info...I did plan on dual tip muffler all along...I just love that look
robert davis

Post by robert davis »

the dial thing is up to you. It's only $30 so if it works rock on, if it doesn't..well ..u only lost 30..no big deal. Try it if u wanna

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”