how to turbo 94 1.6 dohc

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
iLLuSi0nZMx-3

how to turbo 94 1.6 dohc

Post by iLLuSi0nZMx-3 »

im not to clear on how to turbo the 1.6 i have heard of it being done. but i was wondering if any one new of like a probe turbo or something i can mod to fit the 1.6..thanks :werd:
2'intrax lowering springs..injen custom intake..port/polished...arospeed 1/2 exaust..autometer gauges..unorthodox racing underdrive pulleys..chip.
mazda20

Re: how to turbo 94 1.6 dohc

Post by mazda20 »

Try my site I got a how to that could clear things up a little. I have to make some changes to it, but it will at least get you started.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
iLLuSi0nZMx-3

Post by iLLuSi0nZMx-3 »

one of my friends just told me that you can practically take any 4 cylinder turbo and mod it to fit another engine like i said im new to the turbo scene so maybe you could help me out on it
2'intrax lowering springs..injen custom intake..port/polished...arospeed 1/2 exaust..autometer gauges..unorthodox racing underdrive pulleys..chip.
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Just do a lot of searches in the 4cyl and forced induction forums. There is a lot of informatoin avialable you just have to dig for it. If i had the time i would but i dont sorry ;)
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Just a look at this and also purchase maximum boost by corky bell. (Not like we haven't heard that saying before).

http://mx-3.servehttp.com/The_Bolt-On_Turbo_Project.pdf
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”