Project Precidia

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
JoBoMX3

Project Precidia

Post by JoBoMX3 »

Hey guys,<P>I am in the midst of throwing a lot of money into my car. Around $12,000 Canadian. That's about $8,000 American. I will be putting on the Arespeed bumper and sideskirts with an FX rear most likely. The car needs to be repainted and throw some bigger wheels on. 17's preferably keeping the stock 15's and putting better tire on it for the track.<P>It seems rather high, but w/the 12 grand, I want to replace the 1.8 engine with the KZLE engine. <P>Problem I'm having now mainly is very minor and that is how to spend the money correctly and get the most out of it. Paint can be expensive and I do want to get it done professionally, but I don't even know what color to pain it. Lately I've been leaning towards black or Laganu Blue.<P>Are there any suggestions you'd like to throw my way. I have all winter to prepare and getting some ideas now would help.<P>Thanks guys,<BR>Take care.<P>JoBo
Chicks dig orange cars
nicolasbeique

Re: Project Precidia

Post by nicolasbeique »

Before you start spending all your cash on parts, just remember that labor always ends up costing just as much if not more then parts. :p
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”