Good bye 4cyl. mxers :(

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Timmyd865

Good bye 4cyl. mxers :(

Post by Timmyd865 »

Well, it's time I officially said good bye to all of you 4 cylinder mx3-ers. Nope, not buying a different mx3. Here's the story, in case you care :) She's fun! 104k miles, white, good condition. Perfect sleeper car :)

<small>[ April 01, 2004, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Timmyd865 ]</small>
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3
Mx3Mazda420

Re: Good bye 4cyl. mxers :(

Post by Mx3Mazda420 »

Where do you think the salvage yadr will be? I would love to buy the motor out of it. What year was your MX-3. Thats too bad about the crash, maybey another mx-3 will turn up and u can still be apart of the board! But im sure that your 626 will not compare to the mx3 :bowdown:
Timmyd865

Post by Timmyd865 »

The salvage yard will be sumwhere IN CHICAGO or.. u know... just out side of it. It was a 95' with 84k miles like i said. Great engine, great tranny, everything was perfect on it. And about the 626... it won't be as fun to drive through turns, or as sporty looking, but it's gonna be a BLAST suprising all the ricers on the straights! I can't wait for the track days around here! People actually bet out at our track! So I'll just find sum kid w/a z24 and beat em :) But yeah, I'll let yah know what yard it goes to! CYA
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3
Mx3Mazda420

Post by Mx3Mazda420 »

Thanks man, dont be a stranger now, id like to know what the 626 does in the quarter mile too! :2thumbsup:
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

im pretty sure jeff and the rest of us wont mind a 626 driver still postin their mx knowledge... lol... dont be a stranger is right, you always got people here to rant and rave too.. thats what we do best, sides destroy honduhs
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”