Bigger than 220cc but smaller than 330cc injectors?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Timmyd865

Bigger than 220cc but smaller than 330cc injectors?

Post by Timmyd865 »

Hey guys. Are there any DIRECT drop in injectors bigger than the stock b6ze's 220's but smaller than the 330's on a b6t? I want to try and get like a 250-270 ish or sumthin. What are the BP's? Cause I wanna have bigger injectors for when i boost, but I'm not gonna run piggy back or anything, just a RRFPR and an upped fuel pump, and i wanna be able to support my 5psi of boost, BUT.. if i go w/330's, my non boost perform. would be TERRIBLE.
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3
jaydog5678

Re: Bigger than 220cc but smaller than 330cc injectors?

Post by jaydog5678 »

The Bp-t's injectors are the same as the B6-t's.

Keep the stock injectors. What you need is a high flowing, high pressure fuel pump to go along with your rrfpr. You should be fine with this set up as long as the boost is not raised more than 9lbs.

If you went with larger injectors, your idle would be terrible, and the car would run rich. :)

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”