precidia?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Rayman

precidia?

Post by Rayman »

on the way to work the other morning, i got behind this red mx3 (i dont recall it having the V6 badge on it), on the rear hatch, that clear part u can see thru....there was a white sticker that covers the width of the hatch that says "PRECIDIA"....i recall reading that name before, i was thinking maybe thats what mx3s are called in japan....like eunos for millenias or whatever....it was some woman driving it, probably in her late 20s early 30s, so not someone that would hook up that car....it looked good and stock...just wondering if thats a rare find or just something stupid like thats her name and she stuck it on the hatch or something.....
white fish

Re: precidia?

Post by white fish »

thats what they are called in Canada
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

so you wont see a USA MX-3 thats called a Precidia? What contries do and which ones dont?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

yap must be Canadian
FroSTeD

Post by FroSTeD »

I'll go with the family and say that the car is probably from Canada. Mine has it and all other MX-3 around have it too.
Rayman

Post by Rayman »

canadian all the way down in NC? how odd is that ;)
aqua93

Post by aqua93 »

Must be a canadian thing. there's a bunch of mx-3s where I come form and all of them say precidia on the back. I din't even realize there were mx-3s out there that <I>didn't</I> say precidia on the back!
~Trisha~
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

Mine doesn't have the Precidia sticker on mine. It should, cause I'm in Canada, and everyone elses I see has it. That's wierd that they're not called precidia's in the US I thought this guy was joking for a minute. Anyone know where I can get a precidia sticker without getting one custom printed???
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
trentonguy

Post by trentonguy »

Get one at the Mazda dealership for about $30
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

I ripped mine of and put a mazdaspeed instead I hate when people call my car precidia!
FroSTeD

Post by FroSTeD »

Well, personally I'm used to it and like it. I mostly use the MX term when I compare it to other Mazda MX series.
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dam2009:<BR><STRONG>I ripped mine of and put a mazdaspeed instead I hate when people call my car precidia!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's funny because your the only one with a profile that says precidia as your car name. LOL. :eek:
precidian

Post by precidian »

the only marking that remains on my car from factory is the Precidia sticker, every other makring is gone. <BR>For me it is a Canadain thing.... that is why it is still on......<BR>And ...why do you think I named myself Precidian....<P>cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
mmonid

Post by mmonid »

Is that the same as the MX-6 = Mystere (sp?) and 626 = Chronos? Do they exist with those names in the US?
Matthew Monid

1993 MX-3 RS 5-Speed (Sold)/1997 Volvo 850 AWD Turbo 5-Speed
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

mines called a presso eunos from japan, i took off the badges i didnt like the name.<BR>Is there also cars called autozam AZ3??<P>Mark.
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”