Question ??

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
jeff

Question ??

Post by jeff »

Alright, I did the search jazz, checked FAQ.. nothing really helping me out all that much
<p>I just got my DOHC rebuilt, and I'm looking at getting the B6T manifold for it with a IHI turbo.. now a couple of questions that I couldn't find the answers too <p>1 -- if using the B6T manifold -- does it require hood modification? (Or could you use the inverted Carbon fiber hood?)<p>2 -- Running stock internals, with nothing upgraded.. would running about 6psi be safe? <p>
any info on this would be greatly appreciated<p>Cheers, <p>Jeff
OsoSlo z28

Re: Question ??

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jeff:
1 -- if using the B6T manifold -- does it require hood modification? (Or could you use the inverted Carbon fiber hood?)<p>2 -- Running stock internals, with nothing upgraded.. would running about 6psi be safe?<hr></blockquote><p>1. no mod required/yes you can use the inv hood.<p>2. get something to help out with fuel(s-afc etc), and you'll be fine.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
jeff

Re: Question ??

Post by jeff »

I figured that I would need some help on the fuel end <p>I was planning on S-AFC <p>Thanks a lot <p>Jeff

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”