does the intakes on stock have a ...

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
wannabeaballer

does the intakes on stock have a ...

Post by wannabeaballer »

1.Yeah, do you know if the intakes on the mx-3 have govenors, or something where it only lets so much air in. Cause i bought a electric supercharger that hooks up to my intake and it doesn't do crap except will possible stall my car out cause of too much air. I need help. <p>2. ALSO do you know what cuases the acceleration like when i am stopped and put the petal to the floor it will hasitate and then speed up. Do u know of anything to help that, like possible new fuel injecters ect.....
Len-Dogg

Re: does the intakes on stock have a ...

Post by Len-Dogg »

The reason that "electric supercharger" doesn't work is because it's a scam. Sorry man, but you got ripped. Ask anybody on this board and they will tell you that you got ripped off.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

he is righr big scam i have the same thing only its on my boat as a blower for the bilge to vent fumes. big big scam sorry bro
wannabeaballer

Post by wannabeaballer »

my friend has the same one on his honda prelude and he said it didn't work either, untill he found out that he needed to take some govenor type thing off the intake.
Freq2002

Post by Freq2002 »

Your car doesn't have a governor, if anything there is a rev limiter built into the ignition circut so you dont blow the motor over revving.<p>FACT: Electric blowers are a myth. Think about it, if they were for real, WHY hasn't any auto manufacturer ever used them?
You got ripped off, take the bilge blower off & spend your money on things that actualy work.
The contents of this post are the opinions of myself and are NEVER meant to be percieved as the "be all, end all". So cram it!! :p

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”