motor cut in hard rigth turns

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
atila

motor cut in hard rigth turns

Post by atila »

Recently i have installed my old pro bp engine in a friend precidia rs. We went for a ride today and the motor cut on us in a hard rigth curve the trouble his that it was doing me the same trouble when the engine was in my pro.We just changed the engine so it's not a electrical problem has i tougth when it was in my pro. Him tinking it may be cause be the oil pump not having enough oil to pump and the computer see the lack of oil pressure and cut the engine but i never heard of such a system in a pro or precidia. If someone has an idea or the same trouble reply please
dropitlikeitshot

Re: motor cut in hard rigth turns

Post by dropitlikeitshot »

it could be the clutch or the fuel injectors..had that happen when i first got my mx-3..
Hot damn its a new day!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/nappyforawhile(Updated)
atila

Re: motor cut in hard rigth turns

Post by atila »

I'm starting to suspect the injector to has they are the original one of the 1.8l. I'm going to try the old 1.6 injector this weekend to see if it makes any difference. I don't think it the clutch has the engine fall in compression let me tell you that when your'e using the engine to pull you out of a curve and it does that it's really scary the front of the car slide about one feet to the side.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”