4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MX3chicago

Re: Is this a good deal for a Catback?

Post by MX3chicago »

5zigen has a cat back for the V6 models
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

Timmy, you sent me a PM, here is the answer. Yes, there are two part numbers listed for the Pacesetter cat-back in JCWhitney. They are the same part. The only difference is that one is JC Whitney's stock, and the other one comes from the factory. I can't remember which one is which though, so you will have to call and find out. That is what I did, and how I learned about it.
See ya.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
pulse101

Post by pulse101 »

I have a muffler that has very few miles (500), is stainless steel (150$), Dual tips and is alreaded welded up for the hangers on the MX-3. It is just not what I was looking for, but it is sweeet. I'd be willing to sell it to anyone interested. It was mated up to 2" pipe catback and could easily be integrated into a new system that is similar.<p>2" is the biggest you want to go, for sure.
1992 White MX3 1.6l SOHC
- For Sale - 105,000 miles / 3,000 miles on engine
- Original B6 Bored 2 Over
- Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
- Short Shifter
- Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- KYB GR-2 Shocks/Struts
- Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
- Reverse indiglo gauges and carbon fiber trim
- Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars
- 17" Sumitomo Tires on Anthracite/Chrome Loco Wheels
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

my pace****ter exhaust rusted out in 4 months!! I have since bought a dynomax superturbo muffler and custom SS tubing from a muffler shop....total was $225 installed with a tip!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”