I have returned

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
CanadianMx-3

I have returned

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

I put my 1st Red '92 GS V6 mx3 to rest last monday officiaLLY. Now I have a Black '94 Mx3 GS. I will post pics soon.I also have pics of the wreck<P>94 Mx3 GS V6, 135,000km for $5500<P>only wierd thing is it has no ac :eek: It has the A/C button, but no A/C system on the car????????hmmmm
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
Andrew_Pakula

Re: I have returned

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Are you sure there is no A/C parts in the car? Maybe it just isn't working?
TitanMX

Post by TitanMX »

I think that you just might have paid alittle too much for the car, on standard a 94 should have about 90,000. I got my 93 with 80,000 for $2850
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

that price is canadian and the milage is km not miles
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Are you sure there is no A/C parts in the car? Maybe it just isn't working?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It did seem strange thyat there would be no A/C components at all in the car. The mechanic who saftied the car said the a/c was not there so who knows, then again he couldn't even find the button so go figure<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Dedicated SR20 SLUT
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TitanMX:<BR><STRONG>I think that you just might have paid alittle too much for the car, on standard a 94 should have about 90,000. I got my 93 with 80,000 for $2850</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>5,500.00 CAD = 3,582.34 USD<P>He only play a little more than you, but it's a newer car. I am not sure how to convert KM to Miles though.
sheller

Post by sheller »

When I bought my first mx-3 back in '96 ('94 RS) I had the same issue with the AC. I saw button and the little light came on so I figured it had AC. It didn't seem to do anything so when I had it at the dealership that it was purchased from they told me that it didn't have AC and that Mazda built all of them with the switch there and active to make it easier if someone wanted to install AC at a later. I then spent the next months fighting with the dealership that I bought it from to get AC put in because I bought it under the assumption that the car had it.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”