Air conditioning

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
zxr555

Air conditioning

Post by zxr555 »

i have no air conditioning in the car i looked at the fans on the radiator and only one is moving when i turn on the car does anyone know what it is and how can i fix it.<BR> :(
Tman

Re: Air conditioning

Post by Tman »

i was reading under the recall link, and it said something about a recall on the a/c... but no further information. Anybody know about it?
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
littlemantke

Post by littlemantke »

WHEN LOOK INTO THE CAR FROM THE FRONT IS IT THE FAN ON THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT. IF IT'S THE ONE ON THE RIGHT TRACE YOUR RADIATOR HOSE THAT GOES INTO THE ENGINE(THAT IS ALSO WHERE YOUR THERMOSTAT) IS LOCATED. LOOK FOR A WHITE ARROW TO HELP YOU OUT. OK RIGHT BY THAT PITICULAR HOSE THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A YELLOW OR ORANGE SWITCH THAT GOES INTO THE HOUSING WHERE THE THERMOSTAT IS LOCATED CHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT THE LITTLE SWITCH IS STILL CONNECTED.
Hondas are for people who don't want to be unique!!!!!
zxr555

Post by zxr555 »

its the one on the left
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by littlemantke:<BR><STRONG>WHEN LOOK INTO THE CAR FROM THE FRONT IS IT THE FAN ON THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT. IF IT'S THE ONE ON THE RIGHT TRACE YOUR RADIATOR HOSE THAT GOES INTO THE ENGINE(THAT IS ALSO WHERE YOUR THERMOSTAT) IS LOCATED. LOOK FOR A WHITE ARROW TO HELP YOU OUT. OK RIGHT BY THAT PITICULAR HOSE THERE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A YELLOW OR ORANGE SWITCH THAT GOES INTO THE HOUSING WHERE THE THERMOSTAT IS LOCATED CHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT THE LITTLE SWITCH IS STILL CONNECTED.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Please dont type in ALL CAPS. Its harder to read. Also fairly irritating.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Swego

Post by Swego »

The left fan is is part of the a/c system. I did'nt have one until I installed my a/c. And I had to rewire the fans together so that both would work at the same time when needed.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”