Amazing start

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Bossman247

Amazing start

Post by Bossman247 »

Tonight I was racing my buddies Civic Sir (it's got a short shifter, AEM cold air intake, and a nice muffler I forget which kind) and off the line I took off first cause I needed the extra jump. My stock 92rs with 88hp isn't much compared to his estimated 170hp. When I dropped into first and it didn't squel it just f---in took off at 5000rpms. It remained at 5000 rpms from 0-35. It got upto 45 km's until it hit 6500rpms and I dropped into second. I was just wondering how the f--- I did that if anyone could expain. Usually it just burns out like a motherfucker when I do that but this time it took off like a jet. And I've never got goin faster then 25-30 in first either. He was so stunned I had him beat until I hit 110 and he flew past me. My left foot is still shaking.
92 mx3 precidia, blaze red outside,<BR>with blazing goin on inside!<P>Don't drive drunk, drive baked ;)
OsoSlo z28

Re: Amazing start

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

what was your r/t?
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

so your from london and you smoke weed I take it.....where were you racing...and what color is the sir (I probobly saw it around)....if you launched at 5000 and didn't spin...then your clutch was probobly slipping abit...he must suck at launching if he took you at 110...when did he launch when you hit second???those races always make me shake, when it's super close or you run with a "fast" car... :D
Steve
Bossman247

Post by Bossman247 »

The SIR is silver, it's Jason R's. My buddy derek's older brother. They told me I got a huge jump cause my buddy couldn't find first lol. I got like a 50m jump prolly and I'd say we went 500-650m in total before I started slowing down. Oh yeah we were racing on Windermere starting at L.C. Perren Williams entrance(some park). And I went until the masion being built on the right hand side, then I started to slow and he flew past me.<P>P.S we should race sometime, and celebrate with a few bowls : )<P>Do you got dual overheads?
92 mx3 precidia, blaze red outside,<BR>with blazing goin on inside!<P>Don't drive drunk, drive baked ;)
Ryan Bowen

Post by Ryan Bowen »

London What s up love to here about london mxers keep on having fun boyz<P>RyBo
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

first of all street racing is illegal.....and should be kept on the track<BR>then if you still want to street race<BR>what kind of safty equiptment do you use<BR>harness, roll cages, helmets......<BR>do you even look out for people<BR>& lastly driving in any type of way of being intoxicated drunk or stoned....is stupid......<P>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

it's also not premitted on this board :roll:
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

No street racing stories allowed. Not to be a prick, but consider yourself warned. We dont allow streetracing stories here. They not only kill people, but the owner of this site can be held liable. Please respect the rules. Topic Closed. Also watch the language plz.<p>[ July 05, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”