just curious...

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Fuzzy1

just curious...

Post by Fuzzy1 »

I see the young guys out here buying their MX-3's, Civic's etc. Slammed down to the ground, with their "PERFORMANCE" mufflers (what a joke) Cold air intake, and what ever else they can cram into thier hyped up little rocket...<P>Why bother? Seriously... Not trying to be a prick here.<P>Does that super loud muffler make you go faster? ...or does it just piss off your nieghbours?<P>Do you drive your car well enough to need the 17" wheels and the low profile tires? have you ever seen the track?<P>You can go out and buy a brand new GSXR 1000 for around $14000, and that bike eats EVERYTHING!!!! STOCK!... where is your money better spent?
biggar

Re: just curious...

Post by biggar »

Fuzzy1, this ain't a bike board. Bikes are for guys who can't afford a decent performance car anyway. I've got friends who can waste a Gixxer 1K with their cars. I've seen it myself. Sure it costs a few bucks to make a car as fast but you probabloy wouldn't know much about that. You're probably posting your sorry B.S. from the cyber kiosk in the rec room at your trailer park. Do you get enough bugs in your diet in the Summertime to skip a few meals? That might keep gas in your scooter.<BR>Happy trails bike boy. <BR>Gar
kohlf

Post by kohlf »

OUCH!!! ... burn baby burn ... HAHA ... Now ya see here I am having to agree with both of these guys ... and yet disagreeing with both of them ... <P>1- Put the same amount of money into a bike that you would put into a car and no one can touch you ... Believe me, I know ... anyone ever been 300+ km/h on a car on the street??? Not that I know of besides a few L-ghinis on the good ole autobahn ... But on the other hand, why would you buy a Suzuki??? That is just plain stupid!!!<P>2- I do however agree with the car-team ... Why would you even bother coming here talking s--- ... a lot of these guys will smoke your bike ... and they can carry more than 2 people to point and laugh at you as they fly by ... :D ... So give it up pal ... You're in the wrong spot
Take 'er easy ... if she's easy take 'er twice ... SHIBBY
axess

Post by axess »

I don't really see myself using a bike in the winter and I dont want to take the bus...<P>Did you fall of your bike and hit your head ? :eek:
Stephane '96 Blaze Red RS
Fuzzy1

Post by Fuzzy1 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axess:<BR><STRONG><BR>Did you fall of your bike and hit your head ? :eek:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>As a matter of fact yes I did...
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

i drive my car well enough for 17's slammed to the ground! what about the rest of you guys :roll:
too much s--- to list!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by biggar:<BR><STRONG>Fuzzy1, this ain't a bike board. Bikes are for guys who can't afford a decent performance car anyway. I've got friends who can waste a Gixxer 1K with their cars. I've seen it myself. Sure it costs a few bucks to make a car as fast but you probabloy wouldn't know much about that. You're probably posting your sorry B.S. from the cyber kiosk in the rec room at your trailer park. Do you get enough bugs in your diet in the Summertime to skip a few meals? That might keep gas in your scooter.<BR>Happy trails bike boy. <BR>Gar</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually.. <BR>Im buying a bike myself. Dont post like that again here. I have 2 mx-3's and hella mods. Just because someone has a bike doesnt make them poor. Im buying my own house, as is Jeff Aycan ( the owner of this site) and he has a bike as well. <P>I agree his post was a little out of line. But lets not make it worse.<P>TOPIC CLOSED

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”