Arizona MX3 peops

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MonstaMX3

Arizona MX3 peops

Post by MonstaMX3 »

Sup all, i keep seeing posts with guys that own mx3s in arizona, i want to hear from everyone in here that has one and lives in arizona. I live in phoenix and drive a 93 mx3 1.6 l 4 cyl manual. email is monsta_24@hotmail.com<BR>hope i get lots of replies <BR>peace out
vroom vroom.... errr. ~tail-lights~ ahhh i lost again, atleast my car looks good! :)
fieval79
Supporting Member

Re: Arizona MX3 peops

Post by fieval79 »

What's up man! I live in Tucson. I've got a 94 white 1.6l 4-cyl. I don't have much done to it yet....lol. I said in a previous post (somewhere) that all us AZ peeps should get together for a meet Image<P>Later
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Wazzup fellas! I go to school in Flagstaff at NAU but I am in Paradise Valley a lot of weekends. I have a blaze red '94 rs, and I think it would be cool if we could all get together sometime maybe have a cruise night or something. BTW, my roomate who is from Tucson told me about a guy in Tucson who he sees driving a super fast 4 cylinder red mx-3, he has seen him burn various modified civics and eclipses on a few occasions, but does not know who it is. Thought maybe some of you AZ guys might know who I'm talking about, it would be cool to talk to him and check out his ride! My e-mail is azmtbkr@hotmail.com keep me posted on whats going down in AZ.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
MonstaMX3

Post by MonstaMX3 »

Hey whats up guyz, im glad you replie. Uhh im not sure who the red 4 cyl is that is burnen people but i would like to meet him cause i have the same exact car. Well you should both consider joining azpoc, its a club for probes mx6s and mx3s. Well shoot me an email for my questions or something, we need to get more peops together so we can do a cruise night or something. <BR>peace out
vroom vroom.... errr. ~tail-lights~ ahhh i lost again, atleast my car looks good! :)
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Do you know what side of town your friend has seen him drive at??<P>I think I know what guy you are talking a bout!! His name is James, and he did drive a red Mx 4banger. He had advanced timing, all sorts of stuff done to the engine. He had GC's on, and chrome rims. Can't think of what else was done. But I said "did" because about 2 months ago he was in a wreck that totalled his Mx. Right now he is talking to an older lady about a silver one here in town that is a GS I believe.<P>Although I have seen another red Mx here in town, but it was a girls and was just lowered with rims, that's it. Maybe it was that one though. Do you know if he ever took it out to SIR???<P>Out,<P>John Van Camp<BR>94 white RS<P>ps,<P>Yes, I think we need for all of us to hook up sometime!<p>[This message has been edited by fieval79 (edited July 24, 2001).]
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Hey, how can I get more info on this azpoc group? Do they have a web site or something? My buddy lives near the intersection of River and Craycroft (foothills?), and he told me he has seen this car driving around the area he lives in but thats all he knew, he is into offroad trucks so he doesn't really know a lot or care much about mx-3s and stuff. I'm betting it is probably the same guy you are talking about though becasue how many people are out there with souped up red mx-3s?
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Hey man, was it a red one?? Cuz I drive in that area all the time. I have a white RS with a loud exhaust....lol <P>John Van Camp<BR>94 white RS
MonstaMX3

Post by MonstaMX3 »

<A HREF="http://www.scpoc.com/azpoc/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.scpoc.com/azpoc/</A> <BR>thats the temp site up right now to register, i still havent cause im lazy but i think im gonna tonight. My mx3 is red and is gonna be suped up but its not right now. Dang ive only seen one other suped up mx3 once and that was white and it was in phoenix. well g2g <BR>peace out
Phoenix MX-3

Post by Phoenix MX-3 »

Hey all! Gettin together sounds like a great plan. We can show all the so called tuners a thing!
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

All you AZ guys-<BR>Are there any good performance parts shops in the Phoenix area? I've been to Versus Motorsports on Glendale Ave. right off I-17, they are okay but there must be someplace better than that. I have a '94 RS and I'm looking to get a cold air intake and some kind of universal muffler so that I can have a custom catback exhaust made. Also, can anybody recomend someone in Phoenix who does good custom exhaust work? Thanks. -John
MonstaMX3

Post by MonstaMX3 »

Hey whats up man, yeah i have been to versus too, but im getting my custom cat back on the 1st of august at import powerhouse. They quoted me around 150. Im getting the muffler i want at versus prolly and bringin it there for them to put on. As far as a cold air intake the only place i have talked to about that is el caminos but im gonna check on that at the import powerhouse too. El Caminos said it would need like 3 diff car parts for the CAI since our car does not have alot of aftermarket stuff. Well i hope that helps!
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Hey Monsta.......are you on Probetalk?? If so, are you Shiftamx3?? If you aren't......then there is gonna be 3 mx'3....if it is you....then there is still 2 of us....<P><BR>So hey, let's get a meet together eh??? <P>I had an idea. Almost every Friday night next month SIR is having the open Test'n'Tunes. Cost is $10-15 (can't remember which) to run, and $10 to watch. In case anybody doesn't know what SIR is, it's Southwestern International Raceway down here in Tucson. There are some testntunes goin on on Aug 3,17, 24, and 31....<P>Tell me what you guys think.....sounds fun to me?<P>John Van Camp

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”