WTB: MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamxstyle

WTB: MX-3

Post by mazdamxstyle »

I have finally decided after a rough day of looking for a car in my area (Nothing around during Xmas... Pain in the butt) that I will be going with another MX-3!! YAY. I realized how much I missed mine and how much rarer they are becoming, I would love to find one with a clean body, no leaks, interior in decent shape. Not to important, and I don't care how many miles or anything, as I plan on swapping. I'm familiar with the v6 because I had a GS and I plan on the KL03 swap if I can find an mx-3 for a good price. If I end up with an RS then I'll be going BPT swap, although not familiar with that and the price on one of those. We'll see what I find.

I live in Oregon so I need to find one of you in the cali/oregon/maybe washington area to meet me halfway if you are selling. A clean body is a must for me! And obviously working suspension and could tires are a +. I miss being here every day in and out. I can't wait to get back in, need a car quick to so if you seriously want to sell your car I have cash and I need a car now. So hit me up in this post or my email.

smithje@students.sou.edu

Peace, (man I can't to find one, Im hoping!)

PS: Jared would you mind looking in the portland papers, see if something is up there? How's your car going by the way? Hopefully I can have an mx and a swap by summer to hit up some meets.

<small>[ December 23, 2004, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: mazdamxstyle ]</small>
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
mazdamxstyle

Re: WTB: MX-3

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Man it's going to be hard to find another mx-3. I can't find one within 6 hours of me in autotrader or the oregonian, NUTS! I don't have that long to wait either, hope something comes up. 2fazed, I'd still like to see pics but havn't heard back from you yet. Still very interested in your RS
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
2fazed
Supporting Member

Re: WTB: MX-3

Post by 2fazed »

Sorry, I've been busy, doing my swap last weekend, installing a system in my friends Fiero. I'll try really hard to take some tomorrow and post them.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”