lots of parts for sale cheap!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

lots of parts for sale cheap!!

Post by Guest »

ok i will list what i have for sale if price is to high let me know what you will pay and i might work with it thanks
1.RED REAR MUDGAURDS PERFECT COND $25 SHIPPED WITHIN US.
2.PERFECT PURPLE GS OEM SPOILER $60+SHIPPING
3.KLO7 ECU NOT SHURE HOW MUCH MAKE OFFER!
4.K08 ECU $75 SHIPPED
5.I HAVE 2 PERFECT PASS SIDE FENDERS ONE WHITE ONE BLACK ILL TAKE $50 EACH PLUS SHIPPING
6.I HAVE FACTORY 14" RS BLACK STEEL WHEELS WITH ALMOST BRAND NEW TIRES $70+ SHIPPING.
7.I HAVE NICE FACTORY 5 SPOKE ALLOY 15" GS WHEELS WITH ALMOST BRAND NEW TIRES $100+SHIPPING
im looking for a driverside fender if anyone has one that can give me a good deal on one or if local where i can pick it up in texas dfw area.
i also know the owner of dfk body shop here in texas and i can get body kits pretty cheap i can get a mx-3 drift kit, blitz kit,bc2 kit for $365 if anyone wants one give me $20 out of the deal and ill get you one i noticed they where like $450 on ebay plus $200 shipping i have already check on shipping he can ship it for $135 to your door step with tracking and insurance well these are all the parts i can think of right now ill keep yall posted thanks
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: lots of parts for sale cheap!!

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

If you have a pic of the rear mudguards I wil take em.
Also You will have a hard time selling anythinh on this forum with a low post count , pictures are a absolute must .
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Post by Guest »

yeah ill take some pics here in the next couple days i dont know how to post them but just send me your email address and ill send them via email thanks
iLLuSi0nZMx-3

Post by iLLuSi0nZMx-3 »

you woudnt happen to have a hood would you??
2'intrax lowering springs..injen custom intake..port/polished...arospeed 1/2 exaust..autometer gauges..unorthodox racing underdrive pulleys..chip.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Bigdog6718@hotmail.com , Send me picture of everything I will post them for ya .
Thanks
Kris
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

make sure you guys use a credit card purchase with paypal, or do it through ebay.

7 posts kinda suspesious

don't believe i'm being hostile towards your sales...just warning my fellow mx-3 owners of things i notice..

remember if its to good to be true, then it probably is.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Yeah , I know all about that , Thanks for the warning , I'm not buying anything til I see pictures and get contact information, And if I do get hosed , I'm takin a roadtrip for a Azzbeating. Im sick of scammers.. ;)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Kokiriwave:
make sure you guys use a credit card purchase with paypal,
Paypal? That's how I got hosed on a transaction last month. They authorized a guy sending back the plug wires I sold him without consulting me, and then when I told Paypal the guy didn't ship back all the parts, they were like 'we consider this transaction complete'. Luckily, it looks like they can't take the money back out of my checking account without my permission.
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

I'm not buying anything til I see pictures
Pictures can be decieving. I was looking at a carbon fiber hood for sale & asked the guy for a picture. He sent me one, it looked real nice. Price was real nice too.... I was still searching on here & came across another post from a well known member on here selling a carbon fiber hood & he had a picture shown. Guess what!!!! It was the same picture.

The guy I was looking to buy from stole the picture from another post & tried to use it to sell me a hood he didn't have.

So just a warning!!!!!
Machelski65

Post by Machelski65 »

If this is who I think it is.. Do not send them money for anything.. I got hosed by him once, used the names BritneyParker and Cbell on here.. Got me for $100 for projector headlights that he sent me pics from a forum off the board.. BE CAREFULL.. In my paypal payment his info had nanalinb@hotmail.com for email thats why I am warning you guys.. Tryin to not let the scammer get anyone else.. Peace guys, A.J.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”